Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to go to Virgin Fest this weekend and alot of my friends have bailed last minute. Seeing is anyone else is going and wants to meet up or caravan down.

Lemme know.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Virgin fest?

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,532 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone??

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
For those who don't know, the VirginFest is the US spawn of the UK V Festival. From the Wiki blurb:
US:
Virgin Festival is a rock festival held in the United States and Canada. On June 30, 2006, Virgin Group chief Richard Branson announced the inaugural shows, scheduled for September 9 and 10, 2006 at Toronto Islands Park, Toronto, Canada and will feature over 40 artists. A single day show is also planned for Baltimore, Maryland, United States on September 23, 2006 at the Pimlico Race Course.
[/b]
And the MUCH HUGER COOLER FUNNER but way less accessible UK version
The V Festival is an annual rock festival in England, the first to be held simultaneously at two sites - currently Hylands Park in Chelmsford, Essex and Weston Park in Staffordshire. Originally, the festival took the name of the current year, with the first festival "V96" including a Warrington leg. It discarded its year specific name in 2003 since it has been known as simply the V Festival.
[/b]
Wish I could! ... I sound like it'll be one heck of a fun Music festival! And the list of performers seems to be amazing! Family stuff this weekend.

Who knows ... maybe Mark Cuban will get the rights to show this US version in HD on HDNET as well (the V Festival from 2004 and 2005, and possibly 2006 are on regular repeats on HDNet in glorious 1080i HD!)

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I heard about that on the radio and really wanted to go, but I was in NY that weekend :( How was it?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts