Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wandering who has plans on getting a new exhaust system put in soon. Why I'm asking is because I would like to get a set of Kartboy hangers, but have the hardest time finding them available here or shipped here to vancouver! It would probly be cheaper shipping charges too if we get 2 or more sets ordered.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Now that I've heard your exhaust, I think I would be in for that, but I'm just entering my slow season. But it is my Birthday Sunday, and my choice of gifts are a Remote Control Mazda 6 or a pet Lizard. Maybe I could ask for a new exhaust kit :)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
My gf told me she didn't like the exhaust on my 6. I needed money at the time (still do...haha) so I sold it. Now she says she preferred the car better when it did have the exhaust! haha

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I've heard your exhaust, I think I would be in for that, but I'm just entering my slow season. But it is my Birthday Sunday, and my choice of gifts are a Remote Control Mazda 6 or a pet Lizard. Maybe I could ask for a new exhaust kit :)
[/b]
Join the dark side Art!! lol
But you heard first hand that the mazdaspeed exhaust is so quiet at idle....nobody gonna think you even have an exhaust.....But once you open it up it gives a deep tone like no other!!! :shocked:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I really want to get an Injen SES, but I'm probably not going to get anything new until May or so, and the next thing I want to get are a set of KW Variant 2 coilovers, so it's gonna be a while before I get the exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts