Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.corksport.com has all the parts listing for all the new stuff Mazdaspeed just came out for the car. I think the kit looks great. But it's got the Mazdaspeed price to go with it. :)

I don't think the dealerships will be able to get this kind of stuff however. We'll see.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Whole Mazdaspeed product lineup'

Holy moses expensive!!!! I've never even heard of BMW or audi parts being that high.
And $1000 for a muffler??? Maybe if it included all the underpiping too and resonators but just a muffler.

I have a feeling they are doing this because no one else is offering Mazda 6 parts yet. Prolly should wait till they have competition and watch prices fall to a more reasonable level.

The car looks good though, the front bumper is a big too much for me. I love the color of that car too and the grille is exactly what I want. I wish the US versions had the side marker near the mirror like on the european versions.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Whole Mazdaspeed product lineup'

The grey hatch? That also can be seen on the top of these pages? These are Atenza A-Spec wheels. I don't think you can get them outside Japan. I'v seen the pics from the Club Atenza meeting and at least one car had them there. But the wheel design is pretty simple so I guess there are 3rd party wheels which look almost the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.