Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims'

Found the lowering springs for ya HERE Now hurry up and put them on.....

Follow link to NEWS then m6

Get USA order info from
Shark Racing
Mr. Bradley Sutton

3060 Industry Street Suite 108
Oceanside, CA 92054

phone: 760-721-01SR
fax: 1-877-406-7713
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Reading Topic: WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims

I was actually expecting the tires to be thinner, they still look a bit thick but overall looks very good! The wheels do look smaller than I thought they would look but perhaps lowering will definitely help that.

Good deal.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims

Looks sweet! Very nice choice of wheels! I really don't think it NEEDS to be lowered... but lowering has its benefits besides looks. Nice looking ride :)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

yea those arent "super low" profile, 35's would have been super low. i always thought the 225/40's were a tad bulky imo.

but it will look really good once you get those springs

·
Registered
322 Posts

Looks real good Who :)

Dunno if the car even needs dropping.. looks good the way it is :) Personally I can't stand cars which have been dropped so far that the tire has little or no clearance from the wheel arch.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Stew 560
Small!?! Damn, those babys are huge! It's cause the tires are so lo-profile that they look so small. i bet that the total diameter (rim+sidewall) is right around the size of the stock 17's and tires...[/b]
this is actually less diameter than factory rims n tires by less than half an inch, if not a lil more. MORE RIM, LESS TIRE. i'm a go for as close as a 2" drop as i can. 1.8 will probably be fine.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims

Hmm not my cup of tea either, Is it just me or does the 6 have a higher ridehight then other cars? The wheel gap sure looks bigger on it then other cars...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

this car is really really tall. taht's why i'm a drop it. 20's were not the flavor for this car. the gap will be taken away shortly;)

·
Registered
464 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

Hmm not my cup of tea either, Is it just me or does the 6 have a higher ridehight then other cars? The wheel gap sure looks bigger on it then other cars...[/b]
At least the 6 doesnt have "nissan syndrome". Look at all the nissans. They have a massive front wheel gap and lesser in the rear. Makes all their cars look awkward and requires a lowering kit with a greater front drop to reduce it.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Reading Topic: WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims

BadBadNiel: Haven't noticed that but I can imagine... They got to have room to turn the wheels you know :D They keep putting the wheels on the wrong way around, hence they move alot forward/backward when steering :D

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.