Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims

Did you still keep the stock tires? If not what did you switch to? They almost look like 18"...

EDIT: Whoops! Just saw on the Tires Forum that you got 18".. How much was the whole package? I am seriously considering getting the same thing very soon!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Replying to Topic 'WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims'

nice nice nice Who...my only ques is...how come all the pics you post are always at night :sarc lol...i got no prob w/ that...just something I've noticed. Keep us up to date on ya mods...looks hot... :hoho

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

nice man, those are so low profile tires :) I like the spoke design. What tires did you go with? All you need is a 1 inch drop and your set

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

nice, i guess you know what needs to be done next! have you noticed any loss in acceleration/power?

·
Registered
50 Posts

No offence... but the rism seem small... how big r they???
for some reason i have a feeling the mazd6 in australia have lower suspenions than in USA... any clues on that???

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

they are 18's and i think they look a little small too, but i expected that. it will look more like 18's once it gets lowered

as for me, im goin 19's!

·
Registered
628 Posts

Small!?! Damn, those babys are huge! It's cause the tires are so lo-profile that they look so small. i bet that the total diameter (rim+sidewall) is right around the size of the stock 17's and tires...

Damn, I hope they don't have potholes in NC! I could never get away with tires that small here in Jersey.

·
Registered
980 Posts

yeah those tires are super low pro... i honestly dont really like the look of it. it just increases the wheel gap and plus wont it affect the ride

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

it will be dropped once Eibach comes out with the springs, Sprint, H & R, and sum other company have them, but i am waiting for Eibach as to which everyone is tellin me to do so.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

is it anyway possible that sumone can do a photochop and drop the car 2" ?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Yes. Wait for Eibach. Dropping your car with 18's is going to require everything it can get. Eibach kits have progressive rear springs. The more weight goes in the back, Ie. Trunk weight or rear passengers, the progressive springs compensate partially for the weight increase.

You need this as, if your car doesn't rub when dropped with 18's, it will when there are 2 or 3 people in the back. :D

·
Registered
67 Posts

I can do one tonight. What % tint is that. Looks dark as fuk in the picture you took from the stairs (last one). May be the light though.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

i'll ENFORCE a WEIGHT LIMIT when i get it dropped. the way this is lookin, i might be able to drop it more than 2".

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: WhoDiddy's Pix of his rims

i went with low profile tires so that i can lower the car.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts