Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Mission Impossible 3 out now and the talk of the new James Bond I was thinking, of all of the “Super Spies” who is number 1?
I mean, if you were the President or a field agent and you need back up, who would you call?

• Jason Bourne
• James Bond
• Jack Bauer
• Ethan Hunt

As much as I like James Bond, I feel time has pasted him by. James Bond is old in comparison to the others on the list. I don’t mean old, age wise but more of a “I know what’s going to happen next” kind of old. Not good.

Ethan Hunt, I don’t know enough about and I don’t plan on knowing too much either [As in I don’t plan on going to see MI3]. Really not good.

Jason Bourn I think is one of the best and he works well on his own with no outside help for others. He flies under the radar and can kick butt. Very good.

Jack Bauer is without a doubt one of the best with CTU backing him up and he can work well on his own. However, if Jack has to shoot you, he will. I don’t know if I could totally trust him.

In the end, I would call Jason Bourn [If I could find him] and I would send Jack out on missions but I would not go on a mission with him. I would hang out with James for some fun times and together we’d go over to Ethan Hunt’s place and beat him up just for the hell of it.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Since you wrote it as "Who would you call?" first thing that came to mind was Ghostbusters!!!

Then I'd call Macgyver I think. He'd protect you w/ a toothpick.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I don't know. Jack Bauer may be nice in fiction, but he has far too little concern for the rights of people to make him appealing in reality. Jason Bourn... never saw him. James Bond is a gentlemen, suave and cultured. However, could he really work in the grittier aspects of what may be needed? Ethan Hunt... well, great behind the scenes, but what about the need for more public appearances?

I think it would depend on the operation to pick the ideal one.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Maxwell Smart, without a doubt.

Bond and Hunt are too busy banging the hot chicks to be worth a damn. Everybody in the world wants Bourne dead, so he's too busy saving his own ass to be much good. And Bauer is a bit too hardcore.

Maxwell Smart, on the other hand, would not only solve the problem but make you laugh while doing it!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Get Smart?...I don't think so.

You missed it by that much.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Fucking Jack Bauer. That man owns. He's just a fucking no nonsense man. Bond is too prissy, and Bourne, while badass, is simply a machine.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jack Bauer for sure. He gets the job done in the most efficient and best-possible-scenario way he can. Plus, as someone else said before his daughter is HOT (Elisha Cuthbert...mmmmmm).

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
16 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing