Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Most of you know me, I'm Sabrina. I used to work for Showcase Mazda in Phoenix, but since I've moved to Tucson, I started working for Jim Click Mazda Lincoln Mercury Hyundai. I'm still learning the Lincoln Mercury and Hyundai side of things, but you all know that I know Mazda very well.

Anyway, enough about me. Back to the company. Jim Click Automotive is a huge corporation, in Tucson, Az and So. Cal. In So. Cal his dealerships are the Tuttle-Click Corp.

I've loved working here so far. And I'm glad to be back in the community, as a sponsor, since I know I've been around without being a sponsor.

Anyway, let me know what you guys need.

You can email me through our website, or you can email me directly at [email protected]. My phone is 1.800.528.5042, and it goes directly to my phone or voicemail, so you know you're dealing with me.

Remember, I'm here to help!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome back, Sabrina! Glad things are going well for you @ Jim Click. Look forward to doing business with you again.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping is 9% of the total of your order with a $5 minimum

·
Registered
477 Posts
How do you search your site for 2006 replacement parts? Whenever I select that year, it won't let me select a model. I have to go with 2005 or earler for there to be something in the model drop down box.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some of the 2006 stuff isn't up there yet. The software that we use is still being updated. What are you looking for? I can get you the part number and you can use the "Search by Factory Part Number" option on the site to order it

·
Registered
477 Posts
Some of the 2006 stuff isn't up there yet. The software that we use is still being updated. What are you looking for? I can get you the part number and you can use the "Search by Factory Part Number" option on the site to order it
[/b]
Wanted to see pricing of the gaskets on each end of the 2nd cat converter. Also the price of the 2nd cat itself.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From your sig I assume that you have a Speed?

And I need to know if you've got Fed or Cali emissions.

Also, i'm showing a pipe coming off the front of the main cat, but its not available seperate from the cat itself. Are you talking about the gasket between those two or the gasket between this pipe and the pre-cat?

·
Registered
477 Posts
From your sig I assume that you have a Speed?

And I need to know if you've got Fed or Cali emissions.

Also, i'm showing a pipe coming off the front of the main cat, but its not available seperate from the cat itself. Are you talking about the gasket between those two or the gasket between this pipe and the pre-cat?
[/b]
Yes, its a speed 6, Cali emissions. The gaskets would be the ones on each side of the secondary cat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Velocity6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing