Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried emailing you, but it came back to me. And there was no phone number on your order, so I can't call.

The rear skirt went on backorder, with no ETA. Do you want me to send the pieces as I get them (I already have the side sills) or do you want me to send them all when I get them in?

Please post, email, or call.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpidy bump.

anyone?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
daily bump.

i have the front in now too.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I remember someone saying that they ordered if from me, so I know its on here, I just can't find the thread.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hell ill take them since my car is steel gray. if no one claims them in like 30 days wanna send them to me? come one help out a fellow 6 member and Soldier.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. I've gotta wait for confirmation from the buyer. Since one part is on backorder, when it comes in, I'll send them all out. Now, if his credit card declines, then he has a week to get back to me with a different card, otherwise his order will be cancelled and the parts will be up for grabs. Until then...they're spoken for.

Is this the thread your looking for?
[/b]

looks close enough. thanks!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The last piece came in today. Hopefully, they'll be going out today, so I guess we can disregard this entire thread.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry was out of town for a few hours.
Well, I would rather have the front lip and side skirts sent at the same time, if the rear skirt is still backordered,

It looks like that this is all for not acording to your last post.

You should have been able to e-mail me directly:p[email protected].

Thanks Revenant I need that lip now to cover up a scratch on the front lower part of my bumper cover.

Stupid dip!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, thats the email address I sent it to and it came back to me. Hm. Oh well. The rear skirt came in today, and because of inventory I wasn't able to get it out today, so they'll all go out tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
pmi6wagon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing