Mazda 6 Forums banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm getting ready to cross the 75k mile barrier soon. Bought in in Feb of 2013 so it's a little over 3 years old. Haven't reset the avg MPG reading in ver 50k miles and it says 34.0 right now, can't complain even if it's being optimistic since my commute in and out of Boston each day is all traffic.

Wow nice. I usually reset the MPG reading every tank. I'm averaging around 30mpg over the life of my car according to an app I use. This is in Miami highway traffic.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Only 45k on my CPO '14... but I saw Mazda 6 on a Forbes Top Ten Most Likely to Make It To 250k+ Miles list today. Then again, they did mention an Audi on the list, so I'm not sure how realistic they really were when trying to decide what cars to put on the list, but I was kinda happy to see the 6 get mention at #8 at least.

·
Administrator
18,610 Posts
Only 45k on my CPO '14... but I saw Mazda 6 on a Forbes Top Ten Most Likely to Make It To 250k+ Miles list today. Then again, they did mention an Audi on the list, so I'm not sure how realistic they really were when trying to decide what cars to put on the list, but I was kinda happy to see the 6 get mention at #8 at least.
Audi reliability (at least up here in New England) seems to be quite good. I see Audis as often as any other vehicle ranging from all sorts of years.

But it does make me happy to see that the Skyactive engines are giving a good impression :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Audi reliability (at least up here in New England) seems to be quite good. I see Audis as often as any other vehicle ranging from all sorts of years.

But it does make me happy to see that the Skyactive engines are giving a good impression :)
Audi's must not like the heat of FL, you see them in the shops all over here. With most of the luxury brands you see a lot of them in the shops... Then again, it's hard to say how many have actual issues or are just mechanics trying to make a buck off of someone they think has deep pockets.

·
Administrator
18,610 Posts
83,000 miles here on my '15.... :)
You and I are neck-and-neck but you've been slowly catching me because I've had my car a bit longer.

Granted, I spent 1.5 years driving only 8 miles to and from work, but we've both still put a ton on very quickly. :)

Still love every second of it though....

121 - 127 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.