1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Some of you drive WAY too much.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
with a vehicle so enjoyable....WHY NOT DRIVE IT???

i have noticed a bit more throttle responsiveness as well, but i am still yearning for some for ponies in the first and second gear, i rev high with no mph to show for it :(
You definitely have a point. And it's what my wife always says to me.

But, there's just something about savoring the flavor, if you know what I mean.
I have a feeling if I don't start driving the SHO more, she is going to castrate me.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I hear you on the savoring the flavor. i must say, i am not much of a ford fan but your SHO, sho do look nice man!
Thanks! It is a sleek car. Fairly simplistic aesthetically, but it is a classy look. But it has a real presence, and alot of people pick up on it.

I'm not a Ford guy either (though, my MS6 had plenty of FoMoCo parts on it). I'm not sure how this happened. haha!

But, I am seriously enjoying this car, though. Hopefully it is more in tune w/ First On Race Day and a little less Fix Or Repair Daily. XD

Anyway, sorry for the hijack.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
My CX-5 is getting a little rough around the edges - idle is just wonky at times, strange vibrations and such...

But as far as the engine, I don't doubt its reliability or longevity.

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I find the 6 at idle can get a little wobbly as well.They had to dumb down our engines by 5 hp for it to accept regular gas. That might be a reason for it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I know mine falls into a TSBs for rough idle. But, haven't had the dealer look into it or anything.
I've have it for two years nearly, and it has got over 30K miles. Guess it isn't too abnormal it is loosening up a bit and losing its refinement.

But, overall, it has been an excellent vehicle. Wish I could get my old lady to trade up to a loaded MZ6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.