Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm closing in on 15k right now. Only had the car since Black Friday. I'll probably have 20k before I hit a year. My first Mazda and I'm really hoping it's as solid as my 98 Avalon was... I had 260k on it and it only died cuz it was totaled in an accident.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm at 38k. On Black Friday I would have had the car two years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow makes me feel better. My '14 Touring (bought Nov 2013) has 43k. And I thought I drove too much!

·
Registered
233 Posts
M6 2016 iTouring. Bought mine on 12th May 2015 so far put on 21,800 miles on it. The sport mode on this baby is exhilarating. Use it occasionally though.
Looking at your sig I gotta ask... why have you gotten a M6 every year?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I've got 32k on my 15 Touring in 13 months. I average 27-32mpg depending on where and how I'm driving.

I have noticed if I set the cruise on 80, I tend to get 27ish mpg, but just dropping down to 75mph gets much better mileage.
I've actually been noticing that also recently in my driving.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow you have a year on me and another 7,000 miles! And I thought I drove a lot.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm getting ready to cross the 75k mile barrier soon. Bought in in Feb of 2013 so it's a little over 3 years old. Haven't reset the avg MPG reading in ver 50k miles and it says 34.0 right now, can't complain even if it's being optimistic since my commute in and out of Boston each day is all traffic.

Wow nice. I usually reset the MPG reading every tank. I'm averaging around 30mpg over the life of my car according to an app I use. This is in Miami highway traffic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.