Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some guys have had their car for a few months now, just curious as to how many miles you guys are accumulating. How is your ride holding up? Do you still love it after a few thousand miles? Who is the highest mileage king of the 3rd gen?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
25.5K in 10 months. Still love driving it every day. Noticed it runs smoother and has more power when I run super gas in it. I also seem to get 1 mile more per gallon when I do. I check it every time when I fill up. The only thing I hate about this car is the MP3 playback when using the USB port. Annoying.
Hmmm runs stronger on super unleaded huh, will have to test that theory and +1 on the MP3 I just use the aux chord unless I have a long trip.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Ok, I don't think anyone can beat how many miles my wife has put in this car. We bought the car in early December 2013. We are currently at 24,8xx miles on the odometer. Projecting to hit close to 50k miles annually. I hope this car would last us for at least 6 years or 300k miles
Will be checking your progress! You should be the highest mile spokesperson in about a year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Read somewhere on this thread that the engine seems to churn more horsepower once you hit 10k on the ODO

I hope that is true since the lack of juice is my main complaint with the car.
The zoom factor does seem to ramp up after about 10k, at least this has been the case with mine. Seems to pull a lot stronger now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.