Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah that sucks :( I was doing 132 miles a day, 5 days a week, just to get to my office. Then frequently I'd add another 40+ onto the car during the day traveling to different sites.

Had over 6k on her in under 2 months - the dealership was flabbergasted when I came in for my first oil change.
Hahaha same, my dealership asked me if i was doing any cross-country driving with the damn thing...my only real concern is the deterioration in value due to it.
Hopefully it is not too bad as i do plan on trading it in for an RX-9....*crosses fingers*

·
Registered
45 Posts
You definitely have a point. And it's what my wife always says to me.

But, there's just something about savoring the flavor, if you know what I mean.
I have a feeling if I don't start driving the SHO more, she is going to castrate me.
I hear you on the savoring the flavor. i must say, i am not much of a ford fan but your SHO, sho do look nice man!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks! It is a sleek car. Fairly simplistic aesthetically, but it is a classy look. But it has a real presence, and alot of people pick up on it.

I'm not a Ford guy either (though, my MS6 had plenty of FoMoCo parts on it). I'm not sure how this happened. haha!

But, I am seriously enjoying this car, though. Hopefully it is more in tune w/ First On Race Day and a little less Fix Or Repair Daily. XD

Anyway, sorry for the hijack.
haha all good! im just glad automotive companies are producing sedans that are wrth a damn to actually compare to each other nowadays. it is was an actual nightmare having to decide on what car to get (no regrets), the competition bar has really been raised.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think of it this way:

I love driving the car, and I always will. I put About 20k (for simple math's sake) on this car in 1 year - At the rate I'm going, not only am I enjoying the car, but in 5 YEARS I'll only have 100k miles on her - and we all know that these engines are destined to last longer than that without a problem.

So I'm savoring it as well as enjoying it in my mind :D
cant argue with that logic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.