Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
From goal to goal to goal to goal! Damn he's fast! He went 300+ yards without being touched. He is the man. (In nintendo world)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:tear: What happened to great games like that.... Oh well Im off to play Forza on my Xbox.. My subaru sti has 700hp ha ha ha ha.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
That was sweet. I used to watch Bo decimate my Angels on a regular basis when he was with the Royals. Not only could that guy hit the stuffing out of the ball, he had a wicked cannon for an arm. He's one of those guys you hate to see the injuries stop him from reaching his potential. Just awsome.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
haha, just saw that video finally. thats badass.

and to sacramento, i know what you mean. think of how far Griffey Jr would be into the career homeruns if he didn't get injured. i dislike baseball more and more each year but damn he has a beautiful swing.

and yes, i know its been a month since anyone has posted in the thread.

·
Registered
93 Posts
To use a cliche', Bo Jackson was literally the "stuff of legend". I still remember some of his more famous plays like it was yesterday...

-Running over and around Brian Bosworth (who remembers the Boz?) on Monday Night Football
-Catching a fly ball on the warning track and running up and down the wall
-Breaking a bat over his knee (first player I ever saw do that)
-Stepping to the plate in his first All-Star at-bat and hitting a 450 ft. home run

People forget that he won the Heisman trophy as well. Truly an amazing athlete, and a career cut too short.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow! What I'd do to get that game back. lol. But not spend $2500 bucks like some are on the p3. lol. I missed those days.

I never ran with Bo tho. If I ever play again, I'll certainly give it a try. I use to play with the Eagles. Cunningham had an arm, and was fast too.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I just watched that video and went straight to my nintendo and popped that badboy in. I tried doing the same thing and it worked when his health status was at "GOOD," imagine what "EXCELLENT"would do!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just watched that video and went straight to my nintendo and popped that badboy in. I tried doing the same thing and it worked when his health status was at "GOOD," imagine what "EXCELLENT"would do!
[/b]
Thats it! I have to go and buy the system and game again. lol. Gotta get "double dribble" too. hehehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts