Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im debating purchasing this rear sway(non-adjustable) however I was wondering if you have sold this product to anyone yet and how is the fitment? Any issues?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Im debating purchasing this rear sway(non-adjustable) however I was wondering if you have sold this product to anyone yet and how is the fitment? Any issues?
[/b]
I don't know what CVR may tell you. Yet, I can tell you my experience with Whiteline Australia and their products.
In a WORD: :yesnod: WORTH the $$$.
Whiteline has supplied many of the top mfg with some of the hardest to beat setups on the market. They are a Total Package manufacturer. Which means, each part is made to work with all of the pieces in a kit.
And by doing this, they can assure the quality of the individual part and the potential increase in handling, power, etc..

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know what CVR may tell you. Yet, I can tell you my experience with Whiteline Australia and their products.
In a WORD: :yesnod: WORTH the $$$.
Whiteline has supplied many of the top mfg with some of the hardest to beat setups on the market. They are a Total Package manufacturer. Which means, each part is made to work with all of the pieces in a kit.
And by doing this, they can assure the quality of the individual part and the potential increase in handling, power, etc..
[/b]
I don't doubt they're quality. And CRV I know is very honest about the products they carry. My concern is that since its an aulstralian company they dont have the NA version of the 6. I just want to make sure that theyre won't be any fitment issues. The only way to contact them is by phone... I am NOT making an international call.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I don't doubt they're quality. And CRV I know is very honest about the products they carry. My concern is that since its an aulstralian company they dont have the NA version of the 6. I just want to make sure that theyre won't be any fitment issues. The only way to contact them is by phone... I am NOT making an international call.
[/b]
??? No NA in Australia. Are you not talking " SWAY BAR ".. The Suspension is the SAME for the Models mentioned.
If you do not want to CALL AUSI. Drop a POST under the AUSI forum for the Mazda 6. And ask what they can tell you. That is cheaper than making a call and will make our group down under, feel good about answering to the Club.
Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'm going to put one on my car within the next few months. I honestly don't know how hard (or easy) these are to come by. Whiteline for WRX is readily stocked in USA. Whiteline for Mazda6 I'm guessing is going to be Special Order, 6-8 weeks.

·
Registered
629 Posts
As z posted above, Whiteline is high in quality and very proven/sought after in the aftermarket. Their line of products for subarus cant be kept on the shelves, and they make a wide variety of parts. I actually came across this by mistake as I was flipping through the charts, they even make lowering springs for the 6.

Depending on the interest, we can stock these for everyone. Right now they are special order and take 3-6 weeks to bring in stateside. Kevin and I were actually discussing this, and we are going to bring in a set for him to try out, we will keep everyone posted with pictures.

The only fitment issues could be between usdm and edm/jdm models, however when it comes to sway bars there are very little if any differences to interfere with our models here. AutoEXE swaybars can be used just as easily as Whiteline or Racing Beat or Cusco.

We tried to introduce Cusco sway bars some time ago, but it might have been a little too high end for some and we dropped the idea. Whiteline rivals the quality, and is apparently more cost effective as well, so we will pursue it if the interest is shown :)

Chris @ CVR

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. Keep me posted on how it works.

·
Registered
59 Posts
As z posted above, Whiteline is high in quality and very proven/sought after in the aftermarket. Their line of products for subarus cant be kept on the shelves, and they make a wide variety of parts. I actually came across this by mistake as I was flipping through the charts, they even make lowering springs for the 6.

Depending on the interest, we can stock these for everyone. Right now they are special order and take 3-6 weeks to bring in stateside. Kevin and I were actually discussing this, and we are going to bring in a set for him to try out, we will keep everyone posted with pictures.

The only fitment issues could be between usdm and edm/jdm models, however when it comes to sway bars there are very little if any differences to interfere with our models here. AutoEXE swaybars can be used just as easily as Whiteline or Racing Beat or Cusco.

We tried to introduce Cusco sway bars some time ago, but it might have been a little too high end for some and we dropped the idea. Whiteline rivals the quality, and is apparently more cost effective as well, so we will pursue it if the interest is shown :)

Chris @ CVR
[/b]
Let me know on fitment, I'm very interested in both front and rear.
Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
While I can't vouch for Whiteline products on the 6, on my 1994 Corolla, the adjustable rear sway made all the difference in the world, it brought the car to a whole new level...and that was before I did new struts and springs. I have no doubt that it won't do the same for the 6, in fact, I'm looking into getting one myself in the near future. If you don't want to order directly from Whiteline and wait for a month and a half for it to get to your door, check out globalperformanceparts.com, their customer service is really awesome and they should be able to ship it to you in less than half the time if they've got it in stock.

EDIT: I just e-mailed my contact at Global Performance and he carries both the adjustable and non-adjustable versions of the rear sway in both 22mm and 24mm. If anyone wants to contact him, his e-mail is [email protected]. He's real helpful and really works with you to get you what you want as quick as he can. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Right now the very first set to land stateside has arrived as of yesterday. With that said, we are awaiting our customers information so we can get them shipped out to him for installation. His reports will deem whether we will begin importing them or not. Weve been discussing this with them, and they are more than willing to build these for our orders to import. In this case, once we get them going most wouldnt take longer than 1 to 2 weeks to land stateside if out of stock.

Ill report back as soon as our customer gets them installed if he doesnt beat us to it :)

-C

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hi guys,

I had a whiteline adjustable rear sway litterally thrown at me, in order to convince me to get one.

Without any suspension mods otherwise, superb improvement in terms of reducing the body roll through corners. And for the price I paid, I think it would be very hard to beat in terms of seconds for money. Looking back Its surprising I needed so much convincing, but then again, now that I"m accustomed to it, I dont notice the difference and want more, in terms of now suspension set up via, shocks and springs/coilovers.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Right now the very first set to land stateside has arrived as of yesterday. With that said, we are awaiting our customers information so we can get them shipped out to him for installation. His reports will deem whether we will begin importing them or not. Weve been discussing this with them, and they are more than willing to build these for our orders to import. In this case, once we get them going most wouldnt take longer than 1 to 2 weeks to land stateside if out of stock.

Ill report back as soon as our customer gets them installed if he doesnt beat us to it :)

-C
[/b]
Got the Whitlines installed.
Fitment was very good, no problems what so ever.
Body roll was greatly reduced, cornering feel was enhanced.
I would recommend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
Daridari
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing