Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys always seem to be one of the first to get swaybars on the market. This is an adjustable 24mm rear swaybar. Anyone try this one yet? I'm thinking of ordering one.

https://www.whiteline.com.au/store/default.asp?part=BMR82Z

I have ordered from Whiteline in the past. Their prices tend to make international shipping worth considering. I had a Toyota Echo and Whiteline made a wicked 25mm rear bar for that car that literally transformed it from a oversteering pig to a Mini Cooper eating monster. Well it took more than the bar to make the Echo handle, but the bar was the biggest contributor to getting that thing turned.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
i guess the secret is out. ive been holding onto this tidbit for a little while for conflict of interest. anyways, the whiteline adjustable is 24mm with an adjustable 26mm setting. give me a couple weeks and ill give you a review. ive got one on the way. there is also a 24mm non-adjustable bar as well.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
How is it 24mm with a 26mm setting?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
No Cullen has one on the way for me...

Also... its not adjustable to 26MM... it might be adjustable to the stiffness of 26mm.. but not in diameter...

It has an adjustment to preload the suspension...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.