Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you are aware, at Revolution Performance Motorsports, we strive to have the widest selection of parts for the Mazda 6 and Mazdaspeed 6. The latest addition to our site is the Whiteline 24mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar for the Mazdaspeed 6.

We have had a number of customers express interest in a rear sway bar for the Mazdaspeed 6 over the last several months, and we've been searching for a solution for them. Some customers have requested a much thicker sway bar, while others have stated that a minor increase should be sufficient. According to Whiteline, it's simply not possible to fit a swaybar thicker than 24mm, due to the driveshaft and related components. As such, they opted to go with this maximum size, but make it adjustable, such that it could be pre-loaded in order to achieve the benefits that a thicker bar would have.

RPM has sway bars in stock and ready to ship!

INTRO DETAILS/PRICING

MSRP --> $176.21 plus shipping
RPM's Retail Price --> $175.95

Intro Price --> $159.95

Pricing includes shipping within the continental US. Residents of Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, etc. should PM me for a shipping quote code.

HOW TO ORDER

You may order directly from our website via the link below.

http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=368

·
Registered
705 Posts
Aren't these actually 22MM bars? According to whiteline's site, they should be 22MM

·
Registered
705 Posts
Look at what you just posted...that is the rear for the mazdaspeed6. If you look on the site, the replacement for the rear on the 6 is 22mm

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Yeah and this GB is for the speed6, so 24mm is right.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, davecoyne and Gremlin are correct. This sale is for the 24mm adjustable sway bar for the Mazdaspeed 6. If you'd like the 22mm bar for the Mazda 6, we can get it for you. I'll be adding the Mazda 6 Whiteline parts to our site here shortly.

Also, since SU and I are both selling these at the same intro price, I had this thread moved from the GB section to our own forum. This doesn't change any of the terms of this sale, but it seemed like the most fair thing to do, considering the situation. So, that's why the thread was moved, in case anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Yeah, davecoyne and Gremlin are correct. This sale is for the 24mm adjustable sway bar for the Mazdaspeed 6. If you'd like the 22mm bar for the Mazda 6, we can get it for you. I'll be adding the Mazda 6 Whiteline parts to our site here shortly.

Also, since SU and I are both selling these at the same intro price, I had this thread moved from the GB section to our own forum. This doesn't change any of the terms of this sale, but it seemed like the most fair thing to do, considering the situation. So, that's why the thread was moved, in case anyone was wondering.
[/b]
How difficult will be the install for the rear swaybars? I saw somewhere that it took 5-6 hours for replacing the sway bars because they had to lower the drivetrain or something.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
How difficult will be the install for the rear swaybars? I saw somewhere that it took 5-6 hours for replacing the sway bars because they had to lower the drivetrain or something.
[/b]
i'll let you know on saturday.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ryceboi. I talked to davecoyne as well, and he's also going to take some pictures and do a short writeup for everyone here shortly.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks ryceboi. I talked to davecoyne as well, and he's also going to take some pictures and do a short writeup for everyone here shortly.
[/b]

Thanks ryceboi :drive:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey, just checking up on my order and was wondering if the Nov. 17 date is still go for when you are recieving the next shipment. Having this bar by Thanksgiving break would be excellent.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, just checking up on my order and was wondering if the Nov. 17 date is still go for when you are recieving the next shipment. Having this bar by Thanksgiving break would be excellent.
[/b]
Yes, it is. We will get it shipped out on Nov. 17.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts