Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maxxim Rumors / 18x17.5 / 45 mm offset / Toyo Proxes 4 225-40-18/ Tanabe GF springs

FRONT WHEEL GAP

REAR WHEEL GAP

·
Registered
586 Posts
Replying to Topic 'White 6s'

glad to see another modded perf. white in cali, anyways, is that a white sticker or something you put over those orange corners??? you should come to our 6 meets by the way :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

whoa that is hot.
how much is the drop with those springs?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by Maelkoth

Maxxim Rumors / 18x17.5 / 45 mm offset / Toyo Proxes 4 225-40-18/ Tanabe GF
Do they rub at 17.5 inches wide? I figured they would.

ahaha. I had to poke fun at that.

Looks really really good.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Reading Topic: White 6s

looks awsome. Only thing I would remove it the fuel door. It takes away from the wheels and makes the overall flow of the car look bad.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts

not a huge fan of the rivets on the lip like that. But your car does look pretty sweet all around. how much do those weigh a piece?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks for all yer thoughts...hopefully the pics will sway peeps to buy the tanabes, they are a blast.

STEVESTEVE - the fenders were rolled at superautobacs

ODONUT - not stickers...just cut/painted/glued one of those see-through plastic folders you get at office depot. It's temp until some aftermarket clears arrive. I gotta redo 'em though, i didn't sand down the orange markers, since they're not completely smooth and flat.

1HOT6 - the drop is 1.4" in the front, and 1.3" in the rear

KINCAID - ha, dang typos

6-S-5DOOR - yes, i've been contemplating having the fuel door cover painted white...

GREENNUGGS - they're not light...on the bathroom scale *ahem* they are 23lbs

·
Registered
65 Posts

Just when I had made up my mind to get 17's and lower because I didn't want to roll my fenders........You go and ruin it by showing me what my whit 6 could look like with 18's and a sick ass drop. Damn you....................:swearin

The car looks hot though....:bowdown

·
Registered
324 Posts

Hot diggity Damn
:drool

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by iammike@Jan 12 2005, 02:52 PM
Thread revived from the DEEEEAD!!!  I just had a question for Maelkoth....in those lowered pictures, what's in your trunk?  I know there is no sterio back there but I guess I'm asking if you have removed the spare or not.

Thanks
[snapback]346553[/snapback]​

"Rise from your grave!" - ALTERED BEAST

To answer your question, in those pics I only have a spare tire in the trunk.

BTW pics are fixed.

·
Registered
328 Posts
damn....thats a nice set up you have on your 6!! i love the rims...where did you buy them from & for around how much? if ya dont mind me asking!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts