Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Reading Topic: WHITE 6

CvilleSix, how did you install the cargo net? did you add it on yourself? or you got it when you bought your car? cuz I bought a cargo net for the 6 but it seems like the instruction manual want me to drill a hole or something.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

I installed it myself (with a little help from my dad). It's really not too hard, but you do have to drill. You're basically just widening the bolt holes that attach the plastic trim to the back of the trunk. You need the two specific bit sizes mentioned in the instructions and just look at the diagrams to see which holes to widen how much. After drilling, just push the hook thingies in. Don't get the rubber gasket screwed up though, because that will make things difficult :).

EDIT: To keep this on topic: Cargo net looks great in a white 6. :D

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Haha...I think every white owner should post on this thread and see how many of us :) And ofcourse the pics of mine can be seen by clicking on my SIG.

@GSMOOTH.I like the rims on your 6.look real good.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Replying to Topic 'WHITE 6'

thanx M6GR8...looks good from far...pretty road worn up close!! looking for some new shoes...maybe chrome 18s...still debating on the style!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Replying to Topic 'WHITE 6'

Wassup guys, just purchased My 6s the other day, all I can say is wow! I luv this car its my first brand new car I have ever owned and Im glad its a Mazda6. You guys think 18" with Eibach ProSeries Springs will be straight, looking at gettin Gunmetal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts