Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am fairly new here but am a member or forums for a few other things I own. I am looking at getting an 18" wheel and tire package over the winter. I was wondering if anyone has any pics of white 18" wheels with the polished lip on a Lapis Blue 6.

thanks for any help :drive:

·
Registered
142 Posts
:barf: Sorry man, I hate the white rim thing.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Damn, but dont you know it that's a good question. I don't know that I have seen anybody sporting that look on here. I have a hard enough time keeping my silver rims clean........more power to you for trying it.

Look at ToyoGuy doing his best to replace Dabears. Just kidding dude, I must have read that "Members wheels" thread a million times before I bought my wheels. One of the best ones on here for eye candy.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Look at ToyoGuy doing his best to replace Dabears.[/b]
Hey! I'm being nice! Just pointing ss04 in the right direction. Don't compare me to dabears! :slap: :nono:

I know you're j/k. :nana:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Holy crap, somebody that can take a joke on here! I'll be headed back to your neck of the woods for work on Tuesday. Worst time of year to be working offshore....but what's a guy to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have looked on the members wheels forum and no one seems to have them. I personally am not a big fan of the white wheels either but I was wondering if anyone has them. I personally like the gun metal look myself but I like having something different then everyone else. I think the Lapis blue would look pretty good with them possibly.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Someone on here has a White MS6 w/ 17" White rims and they looked decent but besides that I think they will look like crap... Plus you would need to clean them every day!

Because if you don't, your poor car will start having the "Ricey Honda Syndrome!!!"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Your not the only one asking, I have a Bright Island Blue and almost had some Tenzo Psycho 10's, and I thought they would have looked pretty good on my car.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
no polished lip, but here's white on blue (mostly blue)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The white on the Lapis blue really don't look all that bad. I am just looking to get something different then what everyone else has. I used to really like the gunmetal and the black finish on wheels but almost every car you see with wheels now has them in black or gunmetal. I think the white on your car looked good. How were they to keep clean?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Someone on here has a White MS6 w/ 17" White rims and they looked decent but besides that I think they will look like crap... Plus you would need to clean them every day!

Because if you don't, your poor car will start having the "Ricey Honda Syndrome!!!"
[/b]

I think your talking about me, eh? I totally agree, if you don't have a white car, and you have white rims, it will look too ricey, its simple as that, I've seen blue/red and even brown cars with white rims, and let me tell you, it doesn't look good at all, but, white rims on a white car matching, that looks clean, its ALOT of work keeping my car clean, I wash it once a week, sometimes once every two weeks, white rims though are a different story, you have to take towels and clean off the brake dust at LEAST once a week for it to look good, I've added a whole bunch of mods on my car, I'll make a note to update my garage later on.

·
Registered
244 Posts
White TE37 will be a perfect match for your blue car. The volk sticker and valve stem are all blue. And your car actually go faster and handles better with those wheels :drive:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts