Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MPS-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, thanks for all the suggestions in my other thread. I've narrowed it down to these three choices, and I'd like to see what you guys like.

As I said in the other thread, I wanted something car specific, that only people who are familiar with the Speed 6 will recognize, and that will not get me any undue attention from law enforcement, or every kid with a WRX. My other car is a modified '92 Mustang GT that is red and silver, and can be heard about a mile away...if I want attention, I'll drive that. ;)

Whichever I get, I may remove the Mazdaspeed 6 badge at some point to make it even more of a sleeper.

So, I have until Tuesday when I register to make my decision..

Thanks for helping me make a tough decision!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
IMO all three of them are weak....

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO all three of them are weak.... [/b]
Care to elaborate? What's the problem with them?

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for some more votes...:)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
well out of the three of them I voted for AWD MPS

·
Registered
55 Posts
They are all kinda boring, no offense, but I choose the AWD MPS
[/b]

Nobody likes his selections. Rather than just criticize, give the guy some help. :yesnod:

TURBO6

6SPEED6

SPEED6

ZOOM6

ZZZMM6

4U2NV

MYSPD6

I know, mine aren't any better. :nana:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Personalized license plates look very lame. That's why you rarely see exotics and really nice cars with stupid plates like "Speedy" or "Gotya". Save your money and get a regular license plate.

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Personalized license plates look very lame. That's why you rarely see exotics and really nice cars with stupid plates like "Speedy" or "Gotya". Save your money and get a regular license plate. [/b]
I agree. This is why I picked what I did. I don't want something to attract attention, nothing with the word speed in it, or anything that talking about being too fast or whatever. A vanity plate is a measly $20 in my state. The car is something not many people know about, and it is sort of a limited production car, so I thought I would get something that had to do with the car.

They may be boring, but I'm not young and looking for attention anymore... ;)

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Whichever I get, I may remove the Mazdaspeed 6 badge at some point to make it even more of a sleeper.
[/b]
Here's another suggestion: Remove the "Mazdaspeed" badge, and get a regular "Mazda" bad for the left side, and one of the "MPS" badges (from the overseas versions) for the right side. Then your car will be badged like a non-North American model, and you can get something totally different for your vanity plate.

I'm a big fan of the sleeper look, so I removed both the "Mazdaspeed" and "6" badges (and didn't replace them with anything). I do have a vanity plate, but it has nothing to do with the car.

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's another suggestion: Remove the "Mazdaspeed" badge, and get a regular "Mazda" bad for the left side, and one of the "MPS" badges (from the overseas versions) for the right side. Then your car will be badged like a non-North American model, and you can get something totally different for your vanity plate.

I'm a big fan of the sleeper look, so I removed both the "Mazdaspeed" and "6" badges (and didn't replace them with anything). I do have a vanity plate, but it has nothing to do with the car.

[/b]
If anything, I'll either just remove it completely and have nothing, or possibly just get a MPS badge. Out of curiosity, what's your plate?

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought of a couple new ones..well..one was a suggestion from another thread...

FORCFD-6 (Force Fed 6)

or

CNRCRVR (Corner Carver)

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One last bump before I register tomorrow...

I am leaning toward AWD-MPS.

:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I just don't like the "MPS" name. I know it doesn't mean this but the "P" makes me think Protege. It doesn't have the same ring as MS6.

I wish I could help ya with some ideas but my creativity gauge is on E apparently.

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe it's just me but I just don't like the "MPS" name. I know it doesn't mean this but the "P" makes me think Protege. It doesn't have the same ring as MS6.

I wish I could help ya with some ideas but my creativity gauge is on E apparently. [/b]
Well, I just checked, and AWD-MS6 is available too...

Decisions...Decisions...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Personalized license plates look very lame. That's why you rarely see exotics and really nice cars with stupid plates like "Speedy" or "Gotya". Save your money and get a regular license plate.
[/b]
I have seen a Z06 Vette with "BOOKIN" as its plate. I do like "AWD-MS6".

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have seen a Z06 Vette with "BOOKIN" as its plate. I do like "AWD-MS6".
[/b]
Very sad indeed, silver six.

I guess if you've just got to get a vanity plate, AW6-MS6 is probably a good subtle choice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts