Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the front end of an M6s, which one is the fog lights??? Oh and if you don't have have fog lights then what? you only have 3 circles in your headlight system???

thanks

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: which ones are the fog lights?

If you don't get fog lights, the circles that the fog lights occupy are blackened out.

·
Registered
170 Posts

So which ones are they?? I think the headlights are the inner circles, and the fogs are right next to them.

·
Registered
837 Posts

That is exactly right stretch! Extra information, the most inner circle is the high beam but it also has a small lower wattage DRL bulb.

·
Registered
79 Posts

The DRLs on my car are the low beams. The extra bulbs in the high-beam housings are what can be called the parking, marker or city lights. They come on with the tail-lights and other marker lights at the first detent when rotating the headlight switch.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

Scott, how did you get the Silverstars for your car? It doesn't seem like Sylvania makes H1 or H3 bulbs in that line.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Replying to Topic 'which ones are the fog lights?'

kyler13 - I knew I forgot to update something. Sylvania sent me some bulbs to try in November, but I learned that they didn't fit when the car was delivered at the show in late December. I need to change that info on the sites, as the descriptions were written long ago. Sorry about the confusion. If/when I learn that the proper bulbs are available, I'll let everyone know.

·
Registered
895 Posts

I'd like to see a pic of a 6 at night with both the standard foglights as well as aftermarket ones installed below them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts