Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SportBreak

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this topic allready had been on the forum, but now we have seen more pics of the Sport and SportBreak I'm wondering which one is your favorite now!

My favorite is still the Sport. It looks júst a little more sportive than the SportBreak and a bit more exclusive. But the SportBreak has a very good second place

The sedan is nice too, but a bit too normal and too 'small' from the rear. I don't know the right word for it. In Dutch we call it 'ielig')

·
Registered
25 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Which one?'

I assume you mean

Sedan

Hatch

Wagon

?? It becomes a problem when they label the cars so differently depending on where you are on the planet...... :D

Seeya.....

DMan.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by MAZDAMAN

Sedan.  Higher torsional rigidity.  That means it will handle better than the hatchback.[/b]
That remains to be seen. The rigidity in Mazda6 is built into the lower part of the platform, and that is quite the same on all models.

·
Registered
58 Posts

Heck, get one of each!

Washington just joined the multistate Mega Millions lotto. All I have to do is win and then I'll get everyone who participates regularly their own 6! (n.b. jackpot must be over US$100million and won by me alone)

MM

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by MightyMazda

Heck, get one of each!

All I have to do is win and then I'll get everyone who participates regularly their own 6!
MM[/b]
Allright then :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Genius

what does "n.b." stand for?[/b]
Let me take a wild guess: "n.b." stands for nota bene, latin for "take notice" or "note well".

But I guess I may be wrong...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts