Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Which mazda6 is this?

Available at http://www.ath-hinsberger.de.

Just have to say that I find the rims awefull. Looks more like the rims of a Bel Air drag racer then a sleek japanese zoom zoom. :) Kit is ok though, but not as nice as the Kenstyle or the Mazda A-spec kit.

·
Registered
212 Posts

I am gonna have to call "rice" on this one. Sorry, but that's what it seems like to me.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replying to Topic 'Which mazda6 is this?'

Originally posted by CzechMate
            I am gonna have to call "rice" on this one. Sorry, but that's what it seems like to me.[/b]
Aaaw come on man. I think it looks very nice and sporty. Putting nicer grille and body kit doesn't make it rice.

·
Registered
464 Posts

wow your definition of rice must be totally different than mine. If you consider a body kit rice then you have to call the mazda 6 sport edition ricey too.

those wheels look like something that would be on a camaro or mustang...

·
Registered
514 Posts

I do like the sideskirts, but that's it. The skirts look like excellent stock replacements... they seem to flow better with the natural lines of the car.

-Alt

·
Registered
212 Posts

The sports package = tasteful and doesn't have that "add-on" look. This body kit is just too much on the rice side - it may not be quite rice but it's getting there. I just don't like tack-on body kits. The whole front is just weird looking, as is the grille.

Just my .02 - you know what they say about opinions... :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Replying to Topic 'Which mazda6 is this?'

Originally posted by CzechMate

The sports package = tasteful and doesn't have that "add-on" look. This body kit is just too much on the rice side - it may not be quite rice but it's getting there. I just don't like tack-on body kits.  The whole front is just weird looking, as is the grille.  

Just my .02 - you know what they say about opinions... :)[/b]
When I get my hatch, I might get front spoiler, rear spoiler, side skirts, and probably wheels but not those. The regular chrome ones with 5 strokes. I would also keep the regular mazda6 girlle. The front just looks serious with that spoiler and kit.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

I would get those if I could get them here anywhere. Katana VR7.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Which mazda6 is this?

I dunno. It just says:

MAZDA 6
Wheel with tire Type "PJ".

They are avilable in 8x17 and 8x18. Isn't 8x18 a bit on the large side? In width that is...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts