Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of rings for my wheels but I really dont know where to get them. Where is the best place you guys have found them.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm looking for a set of rings for my wheels but I really dont know where to get them. Where is the best place you guys have found them.
[/b]
Most wheel vendors should be able to get the rings. You may need to call or e-mail to get a price and check availability.

I bought my Rota wheels from JLB Motorsports. They don't list hub centric rings on their site, but they were able to add a set to my order.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Mine came with my wheels,they are free upon request.I ordered my wheels from Motegi,since the dealership I work for has an account with them.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
yeah mine came with my kosei's....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Did you call them or did you go to a Discount tire location?
[/b]
I didn't try the local store, didn't think to try. The guy I spoke with when I called the sales number took the time to educate me. For that...I just went ahead and ordered them via the website.

He did mention one thing I took note of: the plastic ones have less longevity than the aluminum rings if you're prone to take your wheels off at any periodicity.

I imagine there are cheaper places to purchase the rings. I paid a small amount extra for the customer service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts