Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get my rear fenders rolled. I'm having a hell of a time find a local place that has the tool to do it.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The guy at rollyourfender.com was really easy to work with. I'd say go for the free roll if you can make it down to the bay area, but for me it was worth the money to get it done at my house and drop the box in the mail. Piece of cake.

·
Registered
406 Posts
if both of you guys are making the drive, it's cool by me. just come on the same day

·
Registered
431 Posts
if both of you guys are making the drive, it's cool by me. just come on the same day[/b]
Yeah pick a date, I like to meet a few other members as well. Willing to kick down some $$$ or food, etc.
I am in San Leandro, so a drive over the San Mateo Bridge would be fine by me. :yesnod:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Anymore interest in having this done? :yesnod:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Bump for an update..

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just went with drag bags instead. Thanks for the offer. who knew fitting a 275 tire in the back would be such a PITA.

I installed Blue ceramic coated headers on it and a CAI. I am planning on installing a CAM in july. Should turn out to be a real beast.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.