Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as stated in the topic, anyone know where i can buy these for MS6?
j/ wanna confirm, MZ6 and MS6 has the same windows rite? i can use the MZ6 deflectors too rite?

what price am i lookin' at btw......

thx in advacne!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
For those that smoke in their cars (I personally don't smoke), but it does make a huge impact for when you light up.

Don't be so quick to judge my friend.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Or maybe just so you can crack your windows a bit in the rain to keep fogging up of windows down. That is why I considered getting them.

Yes, same windows, yellowmp5.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or maybe just so you can crack your windows a bit in the rain to keep fogging up of windows down. That is why I considered getting them.

[/b]
exactly...that is wat i wanna do, instead of leavin' the ac/windsheild defroster on, openin' a crack will actually help...

·
Registered
940 Posts
exactly...that is wat i wanna do, instead of leavin' the ac/windsheild defroster on, openin' a crack will actually help...
[/b]
I had a link for them earlier in the year but then they did the recall on my MS6 and it has been acting crappy since and now that it is fixed (racoon attack), I will probably sell it - if not, I would get a set. I hate having to play that game in the rain (especially when you get soaked getting into the car and it steams up everything in 2 seconds).

Hope they work out for you. :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
i considered getting these as i dont think they'd look too bad on black.. but I couldnt really find anything on it, so i gave up :D

post anything u find, i'd be interested too.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i was thinking more of somewhere to find them in canada. I always get nailed badly with duties when buying from the US... really unlucky. I think it's what UPS charges for international orders or something. i dont' really know how it works..

·
Registered
716 Posts
or you can just get them at crappy tire :) it will cost you something around $70

1 - 10 of 10 Posts