Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went through our sponsors, but didn't find anything, and searching, well was unsuccessful, so feel free to bonk me if this has been asked before :)

I followed someone's link (not sure who :p) here on 6club to cardomain, then clicked on someone's comment, to this "Marcus' 2003 Mazda6", not sure if this person is a member here:

Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/454964/5

Anywho, I saw he had tinted/black "non-bulging" JDM tail lights. I was interested in these and started looking for them to see who might sell them... does anyone know where to get these?

Hopefully someone can provide some insight to le noob :)

Edit: Oops! forgot the image!

·
Registered
139 Posts
You can pick them up off ebay from several vendors, I know HK-Plus sells them, just be forwarned that several people have had bad experiences with ebay vendors and the quality isn't always the best. I believe the black tails from the GB were going for $450 verse $206 for the black NA 06 'bulge' style, for that price difference I can live with the bulge.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I would not buy from HKPlus. You can make your own decision, but I would call it a waste of money from HK

·
Registered
101 Posts
bought mine from ebay from hk they the same as that guy you saw so i liek them so up to you? check out my ride in the garage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts