Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Yesterday I crashed my 6. I hit a Nissan Xtrail in the right corner. Suddenly the line stop. I tried to pass to the right line but also was stop. In that moment I push the brake and the 6 began tu burn the tires, burning and burnig, and the 6 dont stop. Looking that my 6 will not stop I decided to try to hit in the lesft corner of the Xtrail, betwen both lines and BOOMMMMM. I dont know how but my 6 pass the Xtrail and stop in front of the Xtrail. I avoided the frontal impact, could be worse.
I was driving around 100kms/h (62 miles).
Today I checked for the burning mark on the road, around 15 feet, corner to corner.

You know where to buy the frontal lamps?
Thanks in advanced

You can see the broken interior. I will try to repair this weekend. Will see

The hood move a little but close ok, and a little hole in the bumper

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
this probably fits better in a different forum.

wow, i had damage to my 2004 m6s last year. the headlight assembles were >$400 each.

that looks like a lot of damage. no insurance claim? if you're claiming, pay you deductable and not worry about costs. . .you're rate's go up, but probably cheaper than fixing yourself.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uff the price is very similar over here :swearin:

I decide to pay the reparation of the other vehicle $. 150.00 and mine $. 299.00.

No claim. My deducible is around $. 250.00, but here when you make a claim to the insurance company the next year they increase your anuality. No worth as less you have a great and cost damage. With the Insurance company I have a discount arount 40% off the regular price. You know nice driver :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts