Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well earlier in the day sumone posted about the indash nav screens in the atenza. As i was lookin through they have some other cool stuff such as a blue & black atx shift knob and a blue and black steering wheel and many more items. I check ebay and came upw ith nothing. I tried google and translators and didnt come up with anything either. Anyone know a website where you can purchase atenza parts? (the steering wheel may not ift, thats not such a big deal, but the shift knob is pretty sharp.

http://www.mazda.co.jp/accessories/web_cat...nza/atenza.html

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
well earlier in the day sumone posted about the indash nav screens in the atenza. As i was lookin through they have some other cool stuff such as a blue & black atx shift knob and a blue and black steering wheel and many more items. I check ebay and came upw ith nothing. I tried google and translators and didnt come up with anything either. Anyone know a website where you can purchase atenza parts? (the steering wheel may not ift, thats not such a big deal, but the shift knob is pretty sharp.

http://www.mazda.co.jp/accessories/web_cat...nza/atenza.html
[/b]
I always wondered. In like Japan, do they have a completly different internet then we do? You never really see any sites specific to JDM parts really. So if you go over there. .Will you not really find many sites selling NA parts?

It seems like, for most things, you have to find a garage online that has the hook up and can order stuff from over there then have it sent to you here in the US ... Just seems, with the amount of people over there.. Thered be just as many sites that sell Atenza parts and are in japanese as there are sites that sell 6 aftermarket parts...

Defianetly be carefull of what you get that is JDM though to make sure it will fit correctly.. I don't see the shifter being much of a problem though.

·
Registered
288 Posts
And don't forget to add shipping on top :huh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts