Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the sport body kit for my 04 sedan. Anyone know a good place to get it in richmond or vancouver? I want to get it soon! Also I want to get mazdaspeed rims(five star) anyone got any for sale?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
As far as I know no shop around here have anything but could probably order it for an arm and a leg. It'll be cheaper for you to order one yourself and have a shop install it.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I know if you buy it in the states it wil be cheaper but then you'd have to deal with shipping issues and duty/taxes and damage during shipment.

Best bet if you're going with the standard mazda appearance package to to contact a dealership.... there's a local ArtsM6SW I believe that works at one so maybe he could hook you up.

I know installing it is pretty easy so I can't imagine it being that expensive...but you never know with dealerships so maybe a body shop would be cheaper.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The side skirts come pre-painted, but the front and rear ones need to be painted. Don't know why, but that's how they come from Mazda. If memory serves me correctly, at Mazda, it comes to around $500 to $600 for the set. It's quite pricey.

·
Registered
420 Posts
We don't really have much for body kits through Mazda, except for the factory GFX package, and Mazda speed just offers performane parts for the 6.

check out mazda.ca in the mutimedia section, there is a Mazdaspeed broucher available there.

(I've been trying to upload it but my stupid computer wont let me, I will try again when I get to work.)

If you have any questions about pricing, PM me and let me know what parts you want.

Art.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts