Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm from Lithuania, and it is quite too expensive to order upgrade parts from USA.

Maybe you could tell me some alternatives in Europe?
Couldn't find on my own..

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
QUOTE (St1llAl1ve @ Dec 4 2008, 11:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1485304
Hello,

I'm from Lithuania, and it is quite too expensive to order upgrade parts from USA.

Maybe you could tell me some alternatives in Europe?
Couldn't find on my own..

Thanks[/b]

Sveikas :) Smagu matyti! I tavo klausima neatsakysiu,nes tikrai neisivaizduoju kas dedasi Europoje :) Bet as manau,kad be USA geriau nerasi. Kalbant apie ivairove,kainas...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Noriu išsituštinti ant krūtinės, ir kūdikiams. Kartais galvoju apie Mister Arbata Naga. Ar tai keista? Aš dažnai linksta serijos su šuniuką į kaklą.

·
Registered
132 Posts
QUOTE (xtmesisx @ Feb 20 2009, 06:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1522811
Not really sure. What's your take on it?? :D[/b]
Not sure... :D It is hard to understand, because you used google translate. Hmm... first you wanna take a shit on the baby's chest???? Then... you ask is it strange to think about naked Mr. Tea. And the best sentence: You like to kick the dog in the neck... :D It doesn't make sense at all.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
QUOTE (Dovydas @ Feb 20 2009, 09:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1522816
Not sure... :D It is hard to understand, because you used google translate. Hmm... first you wanna take a shit on the baby's chest???? Then... you ask is it strange to think about naked Mr. Tea. And the best sentence: You like to kick the dog in the neck... :D It doesn't make sense at all.[/b]
Esu kvailas Amerikos, kad tik kalbėti angliškai. Atsiprašome už mano myžti blogos lietuvių. Bet garbingai, kas kicking nedidelis šuo, gerklės? I love plika vyrų. (no homo). Kaip pasakyti šie žodžiai lietuvių? šikti, myžti, fuck, šiknius, cocksucker, Motherfucker ir zylės. Ar Google sako, kai kurie iš šių dalykų tinkamai?

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Valtys ir kultivatoriai!
Valtys ir kultivatoriai!
Valtys ir kultivatoriai!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Ar kas nors nori susisiekti su manimi žalia mėsa? Jis mano, kad niekada gauti salmonelių. Tai suši viduje tiesiosios žarnos infekcijos.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Esu kvailas Amerikos, kad tik kalbėti angliškai. Atsiprašome už mano myžti blogos lietuvių. Bet garbingai, kas kicking nedidelis šuo, gerklės? I love plika vyrų. (no homo). Kaip pasakyti šie žodžiai lietuvių? šikti, myžti, fuck, šiknius, cocksucker, Motherfucker ir zylės. Ar Google sako, kai kurie iš šių dalykų tinkamai?

In English your text sounds like this:

I am stupid of American, but just speak in English. We are sorry for my piss poor Lithuanian. But honesty, who kicking small dog of throat. I love naked of men. (no homo). How to say these words in Lithuanian? Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tit(bird). Does google say some of theese words properly?

Anyway... I can understand you. It sounds way better in English than in Lithuanian. Lithuanian language is much harder and it has more grammar. That's why it sounds stupid when you write in Lithuanian. Google is not able to translate grammar properly.

I am terrible too. I think my English is very bad.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
QUOTE (Dovydas @ Feb 20 2009, 11:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1522858

In English your text sounds like this:

I am stupid of American, but just speak in English. We are sorry for my piss poor Lithuanian. But honesty, who kicking small dog of throat. I love naked of men. (no homo). How to say these words in Lithuanian? Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tit(bird). Does google say some of theese words properly?

Anyway... I can understand you. It sounds way better in English than in Lithuanian. Lithuanian language is much harder and it has more grammar. That's why it sounds stupid when you write in Lithuanian. Google is not able to translate grammar properly.

I am terrible too. I think my English is very bad.[/b]
I tend to think your English is pretty damn good, but even if you still feel that way, look at it like this: Your English is a shit-ton better than my Lithuanian will ever be. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,
In England, do not think about buying at TOTAL-MPS.co.uk. They have made me a £ 182 fraud on a purchase. They never sent the order. They do not answer emails. I bought it in March 2017. I'm working with the police in Spain and England. I have discovered that more people have had serious problems with this company.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts