Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, driving home from work a few months ago and i came across the coolest car ever. Check it out.

How great is this.

·
Registered
328 Posts
needs more spoilers.

i saw this gem on my way to the gym one night.

it was a 2000 something cavalier with a body kit falling off, a sunroof they look like they made themselves. funny vents on the sides, weird "flame" graphics on the back bumper....and yes that is a 5 tip exaust.

they put 4 new pipes in the middle....im guessing they were non functional since the stock one is just to the left.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Hey guys, driving home from work a few months ago and i came across the coolest car ever. Check it out.

How great is this.
[/b]
hmm, yeah, from the looks of it it is a nissan maxima.

pretty nice looking. you can probably get one off ebay or autotrader or something like that.

i'm sure it wouldn't be too expensive. with stick those things are pretty quick.

a good upgrade from a 6i or s i would say.

if i was in the market for a car i would go with that type (is that a type s? or R?) or version JDM maxima.

·
Registered
212 Posts

How great is this.
[/b]
You know thats probably a black market car, it would be like importing a skyline. Could be the North Korea mod to get it to drive straight, not unlike there long range missile that they tested recently. this cold be R & D for future tests.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Ryobob I'm tired of your comments about the non speed 6's and I'm sure I'm not the only one. What is your problem?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Ryobob I'm tired of your comments about the non speed 6's and I'm sure I'm not the only one. What is your problem?
[/b]
eh?

·
Registered
909 Posts
^

Ryobob-
"wow, you guys must be really sensitive about the fact your cars are slow.. it's a fact, i know, i used to have one. and i feel sorry for you all. face it, old peeps and moms drive ya'lls normal 6's."
"6i's are especially slow, step on the gas for 10 seconds and you're finally at 90."
"does your car even go that fast? tongue.gif
"sucks to be you!"
"ot at all rare, non-speed6's are old people cars, as they should be, slow as turtles 32.gif"

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
^

Ryobob-
"wow, you guys must be really sensitive about the fact your cars are slow.. it's a fact, i know, i used to have one. and i feel sorry for you all. face it, old peeps and moms drive ya'lls normal 6's."
"6i's are especially slow, step on the gas for 10 seconds and you're finally at 90."
"sucks to be you!"
"ot at all rare, non-speed6's are old people cars, as they should be, slow as turtles 32.gif"
[/b]

he's hot shit, didn't you know that? he's the only one here with a speed6 :sarc:

·
Registered
375 Posts
^

Ryobob-
"sucks to be you!"
[/b]
ha ha ha and you think the speed6 is fast
wow your in for a rude awakening when you actually drive something with some balls

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
[/b]

yeah, he's still a douche.

somebody get this kid an str4. he's got the right mindset for it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
ryorob's car is a speed 6, but not only that it has navigation. +50 horsepower.

He has been here since '05 of january and has no mods. Lame. He just likes to make his self esteem higher by telling people they dont have a speed 6 and their sux (which is not true most of the time)

Ryorob, go join a honda forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts