Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
You think someone thats been here as long as you have, even with only 380 posts, would be such a NOOB! :p Not available from any sellers in the US, gotta ask members in Europe nicely.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Where can I get the tail lights featured on this car?
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=52820

I know there was a GB for them a while ago, but I really want them and I want to know when they will be available again.
[/b]
from what i gather from Donny's comments, they're not going to be available anytime soon, as far as RPM goes. Best bet would be what Gremlyn said. Good luck, if you find a good vendor, connection, let the rest of us know, as i'm sure many are interested. :yesnod:

·
Registered
363 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong, but those are the 06 Euro MPS black tails, correct? and they are different than the 06 Euro black tails.
or is only the NA black tails that differ between regular and MazdaSpeed?

·
Registered
476 Posts
correct me if i'm wrong, but those are the 06 Euro MPS black tails, correct? and they are different than the 06 Euro black tails.
or is only the NA black tails that differ between regular and MazdaSpeed?
[/b]
I got my NA black '06 tails for $190.00 at the dealer to replace the chrome ones that came on the car. I asked how much the "speed" tails were and he replied something like $840.00 for a set!!! WTF!? over 800 for TAILS!? and then it took 4 trips to the dealer to get a set of blacks that were not scratched from the warehouse down in cali. I had to peice one set together mixing and matching to get a clean set! thats why i got the discount! lol Just a warning for those loking for black '06 tails on the west coast. i was told that they have a warehouse FULL of (poorly packaged) damaged/scuffed lights and there is nothng they can do about it. :slap:

·
Registered
553 Posts
from what i gather from Donny's comments, they're not going to be available anytime soon, as far as RPM goes. Best bet would be what Gremlyn said. Good luck, if you find a good vendor, connection, let the rest of us know, as i'm sure many are interested. :yesnod:
[/b]
They aren't currently listed on their site but I imagine if you ask this place they would be able to get them. It's where I got my tails back when the non bulge tails themselves were hard to find.

www.ozeparts.com

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
They are still listed on the site...

part #s M616500NAL-2719
M616500NAR-2719
M618000NBL-2719
M618000NBR-2719

$366 australian per set plus shipping

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

part #s M616500NAL-2719
M616500NAR-2719
M618000NBL-2719
M618000NBR-2719

[/b]
That's only 276USD. Not bad at all.

The ones I have are just Euro blacks. The North American blacks have the bulge and the swirls around the signal and reverse bulbs and don't have chrome rings around each one of the lights.

·
Registered
112 Posts
so is the australian one the same as the EURO black like yours Kincaid?

·
Registered
553 Posts

part #s M616500NAL-2719
M616500NAR-2719
M618000NBL-2719
M618000NBR-2719

[/b]
That's the part numbers for the clear tails though. I think the ones he wanted were the black ones. I'd be willing to bet they have them but if you do a search for a 2005-up 6 they aren't listed. I would just send them an email and ask about them. I'd imagine they would be able to hook something up. I would recommend this place. Good customer service and communication when I bought my tails.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You think someone thats been here as long as you have, even with only 380 posts, would be such a NOOB! :p Not available from any sellers in the US, gotta ask members in Europe nicely.
[/b]
Wow you people are harsh for no reason. I obviously knew they weren't easily available which is why I made a thread concerning the issue. I got some answers for my question already from people who didn't find it necessary to harass me for a question that wasn't even "noob".

I emailed ozeparts and I will post again when I get a response.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
so is the australian one the same as the EURO black like yours Kincaid?
[/b]
I can't say for sure. I THINK so. But I don't KNOW so. hehe.

And I remember posting the picture with the part numbers from UK a while back. Will look now.

Yep here's the part number:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I can't say for sure. I THINK so. But I don't KNOW so. hehe.
And I remember posting the picture with the part numbers from UK a while back. Will look now.
Yep here's the part number:

[/b]
i've asked some dealers on the sponsor section here and these are NOT available through the NA dealerships. They said they do not have any contacts with any dealers in europe. I sent a couple emails to some dealerships over in the UK inquiring about purchasing them and have had no response.

254pounds = about 480 us dollars... then tack on around $50-$100 shipping...
phew.. woudl love them.. but that's a lot... :huh:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
i've asked some dealers on the sponsor section here and these are NOT available through the NA dealerships. They said they do not have any contacts with any dealers in europe. I sent a couple emails to some dealerships over in the UK inquiring about purchasing them and have had no response.

254pounds = about 480 us dollars... then tack on around $50-$100 shipping...
phew.. woudl love them.. but that's a lot... :huh:
[/b]
And to think, people complained about our price of $420 shipped!

We will probably do another GB this summer. We may not do the modification necessary to run all 4 brake lamps, but buying them from anywhere overseas would get you the same thing. The mod isn't that difficult, but it does take some time and patience with a dremel or rotozip.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Wow you people are harsh for no reason. I obviously knew they weren't easily available which is why I made a thread concerning the issue. I got some answers for my question already from people who didn't find it necessary to harass me for a question that wasn't even "noob".
I emailed ozeparts and I will post again when I get a response.
[/b]
Wow, you took that a little harsher than it was meant I think. Usually when people post such emoticons as: :p :nana: :laugh: :spin: and few others they are joking around. Besides, I DID answered you question, but sorry if you were offended.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
13 Participants
Mazda Gremlyn
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing