Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sunny, if you are thinking about buying one to paint it, I have one in my garage right now. I used it for about a year, so it is not perfect, but it might be a cheap way to experiment. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sunny, if you are thinking about buying one to paint it, I have one in my garage right now. I used it for about a year, so it is not perfect, but it might be a cheap way to experiment. Let me know if you are interested.
[/b]
hey man, I thought about getting one but I am not sure how it'll look ... In the end I decided not to get it .. I dont do much highway driving neways ... thanks for the offer :) ... I might bug later with some other stuff :p .. hehe .. btw are you still thinking of getting a Subaru/Saab ??

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey man, I thought about getting one but I am not sure how it'll look ... In the end I decided not to get it .. I dont do much highway driving neways ... thanks for the offer :) ... I might bug later with some other stuff :p .. hehe .. btw are you still thinking of getting a Subaru/Saab ??
[/b]
No worries. I personally like the look of the car without a bug deflector too. The stone chips in the winter kind of suck, but touch-up paint does the trick!

I still haven't decided whether to change cars or not. I want to see what gas prices do, my career future is a bit up in the air, and I'm not sure whether I'll just hold out longer for the new Impreza/WRX, or a BMW 3 series or Lexus IS250. So many choices out there!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries. I personally like the look of the car without a bug deflector too. The stone chips in the winter kind of suck, but touch-up paint does the trick!

I still haven't decided whether to change cars or not. I want to see what gas prices do, my career future is a bit up in the air, and I'm not sure whether I'll just hold out longer for the new Impreza/WRX, or a BMW 3 series or Lexus IS250. So many choices out there!
[/b]
great choices man esp the WRX and IS250 .. AWD ?

yeah I got the touch-up paint and it works well :) ....

btw is it really hard to paint the brake callipers ??

sunny,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
sshe11
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing