Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i get miles on my car im thinking about just putting a whole new motor and i love the mazdaspeed motors i have no idea where to get them

·
Registered
131 Posts
You really have no idea who you're talking to on this one.
He's right. You can't just swap a MS6 motor into an N/A 6.

In the end if you want to build a turbo'd motor, just build your current one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (Egierda @ Feb 11 2010, 09:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636399
Fixed.[/b]
okay look all you stupid fucking ass holes since yall fucking stalk me so god damn much and comment on every damn post i attempt to fucking make shut the fuck up like i fucking said before all i EVER HAD was fucking trucks i dont know shit about fourms or mazda6's thats why im attempting to fucking learn so go eat a big fucking bag of dicks you stupid mother fuckers and block me ban me what the fuck ever i dont give a shit all of you are fucking assholes with the select few that actually understand i joined this shit LAST FUCKING WEEK

·
Registered
206 Posts
So much anger... Really though? what my fellow mazdinians are trying to tell you is that is nearly impossible for you to put a turbo mazdaspeed6 motor in a naturally aspirated mazda6S, without spending close to the cost of another mazda! your best bet would be to build the motor that you have now, even turbo that one if you like... But the swap wouldnt be very smart. If you have questions, just ask my friend... we all have to learn somewhere...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (darren2184 @ Feb 12 2010, 01:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636449
So much anger... Really though? what my fellow mazdinians are trying to tell you is that is nearly impossible for you to put a turbo mazdaspeed6 motor in a naturally aspirated mazda6S, without spending close to the cost of another mazda! your best bet would be to build the motor that you have now, even turbo that one if you like... But the swap wouldnt be very smart. If you have questions, just ask my friend... we all have to learn somewhere...[/b]
exactly i appreciate you your not cutting me down calling me a dumbass and shit like that i know nothing about cars just audio but trucks i know everything and no one understands that im just trying to learn stuff without getting cut down

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 11 2010, 10:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636448
okay look all you stupid fucking ass holes since yall fucking stalk me so god damn much and comment on every damn post i attempt to fucking make shut the fuck up like i fucking said before all i EVER HAD was fucking trucks i dont know shit about fourms or mazda6's thats why im attempting to fucking learn so go eat a big fucking bag of dicks you stupid mother fuckers and block me ban me what the fuck ever i dont give a shit all of you are fucking assholes with the select few that actually understand i joined this shit LAST FUCKING WEEK[/b]

12 f-bombs... wooo chillax its just the interwebs, thick skin is required for message boards... learn to dgaf and you will be much happier....

but yes an MZR DISI swap is not worth the work where you can make much more power on a built engine from a regular 3/6

·
Registered
222 Posts
QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 11 2010, 11:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636448
okay look all you stupid fucking ass holes since yall fucking stalk me so god damn much and comment on every damn post i attempt to fucking make shut the fuck up like i fucking said before all i EVER HAD was fucking trucks i dont know shit about fourms or mazda6's thats why im attempting to fucking learn so go eat a big fucking bag of dicks you stupid mother fuckers and block me ban me what the fuck ever i dont give a shit all of you are fucking assholes with the select few that actually understand i joined this shit LAST FUCKING WEEK[/b]
Damn bro go back to burger king and keep flipping burgers.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 11 2010, 08:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636389
so pay 13-15 grand when i can do a engine swap my self when i have a perfectly modded and everything car for 4 grand it may be hard for you[/b]
You are gonna have $4k in a running engine,not to mention an ECU and vehicle harness,so add another $2.5k....Now on to the fuel system which is DISI....So all new plumbing for that and fuel tank,another $2k. so you are at $8.5k in parts only,halfway there(conservative figures) on buying a Speed 6 already without lifting a finger for labor.There was a swap done a while ago from Car & Driver for a Speed 3 engine into a Mazda 5,guess what.....it never ran right because they could not get the electronics to function correctly.I am pretty sure they have better resources than you.

My conservative figures suggest that engine has not been abused and won't grenade within the first couple months and that you would not have to go through the turbo either.....If so add $6k to that figure,again not even factoring labor.

QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 12 2010, 12:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636448
Are you related to Silver69? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Seriously,if you come across like that no one is gonna help you.

QUOTE (Drake @ Feb 12 2010, 01:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1636451
exactly i appreciate you your not cutting me down calling me a dumbass and shit like that i know nothing about cars just audio but trucks i know everything and no one understands that im just trying to learn stuff without getting cut down[/b]
cars and trucks are automobiles,they operate on the same principals and function in similar ways. This is not a 70's Chevy or Ford Truck that you can put whatever engine you want into it.The electronics on these vehicles are more advanced than you will ever be able to comprehend with the attitude you have displayed thus far.

Only advice I can give you is research your project well and get a better attitude.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Is that banjos I hear? Dave, you sure do got a purdy mouf.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts