Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
cuz we've posted them before, check out the Member Pics thread
[/b]
People just wanna see pic posted here b/c they don't wanna sift through all the pics of other guys on the Members pics thread lol! Then again its soo freakin long how could ya blame em!

On a different note... nice job on your 6hatch! Drop me a line sometime we should talk shop!

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Single but nobody likes me on this club!...guess you can check on my picture on my profile if you can see the tiny thing. :blink:
[/b]
We need to get a bigger picture of you. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting.
Now young people spend a lot of time in online networks, including on sites, in dating applications. I believe that this is a convenient and successful partner search strategy.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Yeah, sorry fellers but let's not resurrect a thread that died over 13 years ago, please.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
127 Replies
54 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing