Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
[attachmentid=12999]
[/b]

Looking forward to seeing yuo at the next BBQ.

hey man easy...i have to wear white there...that was the attire of the personal trainers at that gym...i would never do that by choice...and by the way the pants are grey.
[/b]

Does that "uniform" include the backwards white hat too!!! :laugh: :laugh:
What's the name of the gym, MeatHeadsRUs

---just busting on ya man!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
This has gotten sooo off topic that it is funny as hell.. I shoulda started reading earlier.. But funny as it is.. Sorry guys no pic and married but had to chime in anyhow!

·
Registered
427 Posts
what??

what happened to your GF?? the chick with the mean talon?
[/b]

Long story, but it's over and I'm over her. :D

·
Registered
793 Posts
i've been following this thread but i wasn't gonna post..but you guys are funny as hell....the direction of the thread has been goin every which way ...but again its funny as hell...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i've been following this thread but i wasn't gonna post..but you guys are funny as hell....the direction of the thread has been goin every which way ...but again its funny as hell...
[/b]
just wait until the cybering thread starts....

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I dunno.......but sounds pretty desperate to me.........why dont you talk to REAL PEOPLE rather than people you DONT Even KNOW?.....Dude.....its NOT hard!......if she rejects (in the REAL World)....so what???...who cares? At least you tried eh?

101 - 120 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
127 Replies
54 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing