Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright as the topic states, when were you initiated into the sex game? and by/with whom?

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
i had a massive orgy of all milfs and fine bitches from my area. why? b/c i can :D.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Lol, kind of curious of what prompted this question... :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
my first time having sex i was 15 in a state park, on the top of a wooded hill beside a horse trail. there was 2 ft of snow on the ground, it was 30 degrees out and it was on my best friends sweat shirt. AHHH MEMORIES.

first sex games, i started YOUNG 5-6ish. i still have the birthday card my father gave me when i was 13 saying how he remembered finding me in bed naked with my friend leslie from down the block when i was 5. :).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll pipe up on behalf of those who have no business posting in this thread. And slowly wander away.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, kind of curious of what prompted this question... :)
[/b]
oh nothing surprising. just the Jagger Show on Free FM......Jagger said the first time he had sex was in a bathroom with the a butchers girl at the local butcher shop

HEY U HAVE TO ANSWER TOO :D
[/b]
mine is quite shocking......

the first time i had sex was on my honeymoon with my wife

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
When I was 15 with my buddy's girlfriend. From what I've heard from people they are still together but I don't talk to either of them anymore.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
real........unless u count the fingering and blowjobs while we were engaged :D
[/b]
HAHA CHIKOO!!!! That's actually pretty good, I bet you and your wife live a great marriage!!!! I lost mine to my first love and she lost it to me too so it was kinda cool. It sucked though becasue my performance was medeocer. Boy was I NERVOUS!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
the first time i had sex was on my honeymoon with my wife
[/b]
You need to get out more man holy fuk.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
double post for some odd reason

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
while I was enaged to my wife...once. The rest was left till after we got married. But that doesn't mean we didn't have "fun" while we were dating. we just held off on the sex. It makes the sex that much better too, because you want it, but can't have it...but when you finally get it...oh yeah.

I should also mention that I probably have a better sex life than all you guys playing the "game".....because now we get to make up for all that lost time....and quite frankly I just can't keep up with her.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hmm, my first time I was 16, and it involved some booze and two good looking women. Ahh, gotta love a menage-a-trois :D

I haven't been playing the game, though I haven't exactly been celibate. At one point was in love with a girl, and it was strictly her and I for 2 years. I must say that was the best sex I've ever had, since it actually meant something to both of us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts