Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the wait for a M6 is a couple of months, I want mine sitting out the front by june/july :D.

Should i be looking for a deal now? obviously with the huge demand for the m6 getting a good deal is next to none!:( also i have a trade-in, do i keep my car while i'm waiting?

Then there is the finance issues, do I apply for the loan once I take delivery? or pior?

This is all to much work:( ;)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
334 Posts
Reading Topic: When should i order my 6!

early May ... and you will get ur 6 on end of June...
otherwise early April and u will get it on end of May/early June

if u want to do trade in .. i think u can still drive ur old car until u pick up ur new 6 ...
yes im sure u can get some discount now ...at least knock off $1000 is definilty possible.. i wont be suprised if u can knock off $1,500~2,000

·
Registered
461 Posts
Reading Topic: When should i order my 6!

you might like to take this into consideration: All our 6s are fully imported by Japan. It takes 22 days for a ship to get from Japan to Melbourne, less for Sydney. So if you want you car by July, then end of May/early June should be a good time to place an order!

If your not in a desperate rush, then i suggest you use the next month or so to go to several dealers and see which one can offer the best price. Also, it might be a good idea to leave it as late as possible to place the order, just to wait for this huge hike in demand to ease off a little so that dealers will be willing to negotiate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts