Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turn on my head lights and all my systems fail like power steering abs all of it and it only happens when I turn my lights on some one help me it’s a 2016 Mazda 6 Grand touring

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a 2016 manual 6 Touring.
I’m curious what the outcome is but I’m wondering if it has to be some ECU issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Soul Red 2014 Mazda 6 iSport
1 Posts
I'm no mechanic but maybe your alternator is going bad? That's the first thing that's coming to my mind.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Touring
49 Posts
I'm no mechanic but maybe your alternator is going bad? That's the first thing that's coming to my mind.
I was going to say the same thing. You can check it if you have a multimeter or you can take it over to an AutoZone or something similar, and they will check it for free.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It could be anything but the alternator is much easier to check and then you can go from there. Most auto parts stores will check it for free and give you a printout of the readings.
Alright I will get I checked tonight after work and let y’all know

·
Registered
102 Posts
You know, I wonder if the light/blinker switch is causing it. The unit itself is plug and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I don’t know the codes right now but it all the lights on the dash that what codes there are

1 - 16 of 16 Posts