Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive this one instead of the M6... Not sure if there are too many domestic fans around here, but here she is. 500+rwhp of turbocharged V8 goodness...:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. The Mustang is a work in progress and is far from complete. I'm hoping to make some big power with it next year. It's kinda on hold right now since it needs a roll cage, and I hate doing that to a street car. Just a matter of time though.

Blackmagik, I love the car in your sig, I'm guessing thats yours? I love those wheels. Got a bunch of pics somewhere that I can check out??

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Yeah man, the car in the sig is mine.

My garage button below my post doesn't take you to my garage, not sure why, I changed my username awhile back so, yeaaaah...

Here's a link that should take you to my garage. Lemme know if it works ;)

Blackmagik's Garage

Or you could check out this gallery at club atenza for even more pics. Some random, but most on the car

Blackmagik's Gallery

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
The video was AWESOME, minues Metallica! I don't know why, but I always thought they were gay, just like Pearl Jam, and Nirvana, and all those other old rock guys.

What kind of headers are you running? I ran the V8 Torque Monster headers on my 5.0 Explorer. Did you change out all your pulleys and belts? I had to, they couldnt keep up, except I kept my water pump pulley stock. Was that a Cobra Intake manifold I saw or just the logo? Superchip perhaps?

I always loved that 5.0, it was a powerful engine, well built. I just could never get over the fact that my oil lifters were always ticking regardless of how many times I tried to fix them. Welcome to the CLUB MAN!

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
The video was AWESOME, minues Metallica! I don't know why, but I always thought they were gay, just like Pearl Jam, and Nirvana, and all those other old rock guys.
[/b]
Did you really just post what I think you just posted? Really man? Seriously?

I'll give you a few minutes and let the newcomers rip on you. Go on guys, he's up for grabs. Insult and flame away, I got your back!

Post up links to more vids if you'd like man, love the sound of it ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
turbo tom, when I have a little more time, I'm going to check you vette out in a little more detail. Looks mean as hell.

blackmagik, nice pics, and those wheels are awesome. What kind are they, and what's the size, offset, etc.?

Here's another vid, it's a test n' tune night, and the run is on 9psi. The other Mustang is a trailered race car. I always drive to the track and back home. Doing that on slicks is not recommended, I know from experience.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/bcf2...83a0185907a.htm

A buddy of mine did this video. This is me and another friend of ours in his white fox body.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/863a...820015fd455.htm

·
Registered
177 Posts

What kind of headers are you running? I ran the V8 Torque Monster headers on my 5.0 Explorer. Did you change out all your pulleys and belts? I had to, they couldnt keep up, except I kept my water pump pulley stock. Was that a Cobra Intake manifold I saw or just the logo? Superchip perhaps?

I always loved that 5.0, it was a powerful engine, well built. I just could never get over the fact that my oil lifters were always ticking regardless of how many times I tried to fix them. Welcome to the CLUB MAN!
[/b]
Coming from not a big Rock guy, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

[/b]
I have to agree with the other guys. Metallica was out kicking ass when Nirvana and Pearl Jam were still getting their butts wiped by their mamas.

I'm using the hot and cold side headers that came with the Hellion kit. Pulleys were aftermarket underdrives, but are now back to stock for cooling and charging efficiency. Intake is a Cobra (the same one some claim you can't make much more than 350hp with). Tuning was done by Speedy's Dyno in Owensboro, Kentucky using SCT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts