Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Wheels

THough I'm not used to P/W-ing (well I have to have SOME exuse don't I?). The forum I hung around a while ago (forum.sweclockers.com) is a GIGANT forum and they have VERY strict rules. Like nazis really :). If you like want to get back on topic and post that, you have bumped the thread and thats illegal. You MUST ask a mod to tell poeple to get back on topic. Really silly rules.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Post Nazis...wow...reminds me of the soup Nazi. EINS, ZWEI...post now!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

:) :) At Dreamhack (large Swedish LAN) in Swedish town Jönköping we where at a hamburger place that had the hamburger equalent to the soup nazi. :) He was really a pain in the a$$. But one of us tricked him on giving him a more expensive burger then he had ordered :)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Wheels'

Originally posted by Blackbird

THough I'm not used to P/W-ing (well I have to have SOME exuse don't I?). The forum I hung around a while ago (forum.sweclockers.com) is a GIGANT forum and they have VERY strict rules. Like nazis really :). If you like want to get back on topic and post that, you have bumped the thread and thats illegal. You MUST ask a mod to tell poeple to get back on topic. Really silly rules.[/b]
Who wants to hang around such a sh!tty place??

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Wheels

In one way I understand - they have many thousand active members so it would be caotic if they did not hold on strict rules. But some of them are a little silly...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.