Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out what kind of wheels look good on our cars! Post your pics if you got 'em

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I have a library of pictures on my computer.... let me know what color and I'll e-mail you all available pictures...

I'm pretty accurate :)

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I have a library of pictures on my computer.... let me know what color and I'll e-mail you all available pictures...

I'm pretty accurate :)
[/b]
I love gunmetal gray :love: . Can I have pics of them please? Thank you. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
here are mine. yah alot of people have these and they come in at about the same weight as the OEM wheels, but i still think they look great.

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts

some old school buddy clubs

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
2004 MazdaSpeed6 Wheels with carbon fiber centers.

·
Registered
851 Posts
what wheels are those?
[/b]
buddy club p1 racing II in a 18"

unfortunately they don't make them forged anymore with the offset that i'm running. they now are cast and are called racing II plus

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here are mine. I just took the beast out for a spin in the snow for the first time.

Man I got a lot of snow stuck in the wheel well.
More pic and info here

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
these are mine 19''

·
Registered
795 Posts
18x7.5 5zigen FNO1RC Hyperblack with s.tech drop

·
Registered
27 Posts
anybody seen a speed with bbs lm's?? I really want some but i would klke to see them on the car before i special order some expensive ass rims. its gonna be polished LM's or bronze powder coated rx-8 wheels.
Anyone good at photoshop feel free to be creative. my car is black mica.

own page 2

G

·
How about those ASA wheels on tirerack that look like BBS knock offs? I was considering those for a winter wheels set, does anyone have them?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
How about those ASA wheels on tirerack that look like BBS knock offs? I was considering those for a winter wheels set, does anyone have them?
[/b]
I wouldn't describe them as knock offs. ASA licensed BBS' production process and forging technologies from BBS directly, and it shows in ASA's quality. My Kazeras have ASA mold markings. Msumlin has ASA's on his wagon. You can check his garage for pics.

G

·
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'd seen those ASAs on a scion xA, but they were like 15s or something, so I needed to see them a little bigger. I'm probably going to be picking up a set with avon all-seasons in the next couple weeks. Then I'll be sure to post the pics ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts