Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Where would be a good place to get a set of rims 'round here. Im in the market (need to get the ones on now off) for a new set....OR if ya could direct me to someone who can fix some minor bend/warping to existing rimage. Anywho thought I would ask the experts...cause I not sure who to go to. Thanks.

Andy

also, where's the best service to be had....only ones I know of are Cutter and Jack's thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey guys,
Where would be a good place to get a set of rims 'round here. Im in the market (need to get the ones on now off) for a new set....OR if ya could direct me to someone who can fix some minor bend/warping to existing rimage. Anywho thought I would ask the experts...cause I not sure who to go to. Thanks.
Andy

also, where's the best service to be had....only ones I know of are Cutter and Jack's thanks
[/b]
I'm looking for rims too but not yet. For service I always go to Cutter. They have good service. The only thing i don't like is when they clean your car when its clean. When its dirty they don't do anything.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Wazzap Monkeyboy! Good to have you back safe and sound?!?
As far as rim service, I can't think of anyone off hand. Let me do some asking in the morning, and I'll get back to you...
Why, how bad did you bash it, or is it just a curb-scuff? :glare:

---Aloha

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wazzap Monkeyboy! Good to have you back safe and sound?!?
As far as rim service, I can't think of anyone off hand. Let me do some asking in the morning, and I'll get back to you...
Why, how bad did you bash it, or is it just a curb-scuff? :glare:
---Aloha
[/b]
Man thanks...good to be back safe and sound...whew
oh its noticeable ....thump thump thump with a couple of wiggles in there.....hit a Guam pothole at about 40 with the brakes locked up in the rain....stupid drive in front of me didnt have any working brakes lights...so almost bash him....retard.
Then on another rim I curb check the hell out of it.....very destinctive wobble...so much that we couldn't get that wheel balanced.....
So Im guessing daddy's baby needs some new shoes.....and I just bought her some springs and a dress...oh well, I love my baby.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Andy, I made a copy of your post, and showed it to a friend of one of my good friends....he fixes rims, and he doesn't think it's fixable.
Even if he did try and fix it, he said he wouldn't guarantee that it will be 100% there. One good thing about Oahu, there's a lot of retailers out there sellin' rims :rolleyes:

---Aloha

(sorry i couldn't help ya!)

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andy, I made a copy of your post, and showed it to a friend of one of my good friends....he fixes rims, and he doesn't think it's fixable.
Even if he did try and fix it, he said he wouldn't guarantee that it will be 100% there. One good thing about Oahu, there's a lot of retailers out there sellin' rims :rolleyes:

---Aloha

(sorry i couldn't help ya!)
[/b]
Hey man thanks for the try....was thinking that it wasnt fixable....oh well...guess I will just HAVE TO buy some new rims.....bummer <sarc>

·
Registered
922 Posts
resurrect this.... i need a good rim shop..... you don't want to know shipping for four rims and tires to the island....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
HawaiianEagle
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing