Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. so I am deciding what to do with wheels. I would love to get 19'' wheels for her, but not sure if it would fit right on my 6i. My other decision was to drop the front 1 1/2'' and the back 1'', what is the best thing to do first? Springs, or wheels? and will 19'' fit ok?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hmmm...not a fan of 19s but if that's what you like then go for it. There are some wheels that if you get the right size/offset of 19s, it will look fine without springs. I would go for wheels first since that's probably the single most important mod for the car. Find a wheel type that you like, then decide if you want to drop it or not.

I'm sure other ppl will reply with suggestions of 19s.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I say drop it first, otherwise depending on the wheel/tire it looks like the 6 is ready for some offroading. Get some 17's or 18's and use the money you saved for springs :yesnod: .

·
Registered
238 Posts
just my 2cents... nothing changes the way a car looks more than wheels (unless you get something that looks like the stock wheels :p ). But like others have said certain designs make the 4x4 look even worse. Even if you use the same tires... I did wheels first. Still torn about which springs to go with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
suarezrh
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing