Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is selling his set of wheels w/ tires. Gloss black with mirror polished lip. No major damage and 90% tread left on the Nexen tires.

Drag dr8

[attachmentid=12936]

size: 18x7
offset: 40+
bolt pattern: 5 x 114.3

Local pickup only though. He's located in San Jose, cali. Asking price is $900. If you want pictures or if you have any other questions, just ask. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any other questions/requests? I'm gonna talk to him today to take pictures and get more info.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Pictures of the actual wheels/tyres would be a good idea to show their true condition. For tyes: a penny, Lincoln side facing the camera with the head down in to the tread groove, is used to give a good idea of the tread left.

·
Registered
344 Posts
How much do they weight ?

and oh i dont think 40 offset will work that well or will it

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've googled the wheels but I can't find the weight for the 18's. The 17's weigh 15 lbs. tho if that's any help. I guess I'll just weigh them w/ the tires on?

I'll do that penny thing today. I didn't get home til late last night so I didn't get to talk to my friend. Sorry for the delay guys. :blush:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
TicoNixon
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing