Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking around for rims for awhile and having a really hard time trying to find which ones i want, i really like a few Tenzos but not sure if i wanna go with those, i like the Type M Version 1 all black, the Tenspec with all back and red lip, and the Cuzco Version 1 all black with red lip. Those are just some of what ive been looking at, if you have any suggestions on rims simliar to these let me know. Help out a few 6er.

·
Registered
32 Posts
check for the MSR 045, black /red lip.

i bought those for my murano (and tryed on the speed) and it's the same bolt patern/offset. more affordable then the tenzo (and they are the same)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (ziggi @ Feb 9 2010, 11:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1635760
check for the MSR 045, black /red lip.

i bought those for my murano (and tryed on the speed) and it's the same bolt patern/offset. more affordable then the tenzo (and they are the same)[/b]
yeah im not trying to do those ones with the red lip like quik6 has or whatever his name is. lol our cars would look almost identical then if i did that

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
My personal favorites:
5Zigen FN01RC
TSW Nogaro
TSW Catalunya (discontinued)
Motegi Traklites ($$)

But these don't really match what you are looking at. =/ Except for the TSW Trackstars, similar.

More edits: the 5Zigen ZR+ are sexy...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I think the tenzo cuzco's are pretty nice. But I don't think they werent out when I went to buy my type-m's.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
^Those aren't cuzco's. ?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hmmmm, I like the Cuzco a lot. I think bronze would look pretty great on a white car.

I still love the Work Emotion XT-7 too in matte gray (or bronze):

I think they're both around 22lbs.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Motegi Traklites are great! Love mine to bits. I only have 17" on stock ride height.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I love the work wheels. You just have to do a lot of that to afford them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts