Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to beat a dead horse, but I am looking for help from my fellow MS6 forum brothers and sisters. Every car I have owned has always had BLING wheels and I am looking to go into a different direction with my speed so I am looking at different color other than chrome/silver. I am partial to five spokes since every car I have owned has had them, but I am open for suggestions. Wheels are going on a Black Mica. This is what I have, so lets here your thoughts. The top contenders are in pix 3 and 4. MB wheels Boost and Nex-o

Attachments

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I like the six spoke option you've presented. Haven't seen those around. How much? Where? Weight?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

For a black car I would also consider black wheels with a polished lip. Very sexy![/b]
I do like rims with a lip, but I think they give the rim a smaller look. It is a possibility since I am thinking about lowering car. here is one with a lip.
[attachment=18437:LENSO_LS...oriatire.bmp][attachment=18437:LENSO_LS...oriatire.bmp]

I like the six spoke option you've presented. Haven't seen those around. How much? Where? Weight?[/b]
The wheels are Devino hunters and you can find them at http://www.victoriatire.com/w_mfg_search.h...mp;BRAND=DEVINO
I have not found the weight of the wheels though.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
3 and 4 look similiar. go with the one that weighs less.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
For some reason I like that 1st one...Very interesting Rims
What's the offset on those muther fuckers?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like #3 of the ones you have shown. I too have always preferred 5spoke wheels, but went a different direction this time.
Enkei J10 - Black, polished lip 10spoke on my Black Mica.

some more pics - was a cloudy day, ice on the ground, but you should get a good feel for the black on black.
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/roberg001/

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like #3 of the ones you have shown. I too have always preferred 5spoke wheels, but went a different direction this time.
Enkei J10 - Black, polished lip 10spoke on my Black Mica.

some more pics - was a cloudy day, ice on the ground, but you should get a good feel for the black on black.
http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o257/roberg001/[/b]
They look good. Is your car the stock height?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
They look good. Is your car the stock height?[/b]

Go to wheel max and look at the

exel DL-46

But the one that i am looking at for my black mica is the:

NEX-O M20

this is not a star rim though. Is is a mesh style rims as that is what i am used to.

·
Registered
706 Posts
What do you think of the Rota Subzero? Black and lightweight.

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
Ahhh...another MS6 owner who thinks like me! ;)

I know most people on this board seem to like multi-spoke rims, and with a lip, but I personally would hate them on mine. Two of the rims you posted were ones I was looking at, but I think I want to stick to silver since the car is silver. #3 and #4 are my favorites, and I think #4 is the one I like the most..I like the flat spokes a little better than the tapered spokes...

I see you are also a fox body Mustang owner as well?

:thumbup:

·
Registered
836 Posts
:wstupid: I like #4 myself. Was even thinking of putting those on my car since my friend already bought the exact rims for his 6 that I was going to get. But I have always loved the 5spoke rims. Simple, classic, and still make the car stand out.

ßill

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I like the Motegi Togue and the Konig Reason wheels. I also really like the ADR Vison, GT-Sport, and Formula 5.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I know most people on this board seem to like multi-spoke rims, and with a lip, but I personally would hate them on mine.[/b]
I prefer the 5/6 spoke type myself. I think the mesh type wheels are more of a luxurious style and the 5/6 spoke are more of a tuner look. I'm going for the tuner look.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I like #4.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know everyone has there own preference, but I think the multi spokes are for luxury sedans, whereas the 5 spoke are more of an aggressive look like Elicious’s wheels. I want the tuner look without the rims screaming RICE.

·
Premium Member
3,070 Posts
How about these?

I realize they are silver, but they are only $119ea. I am seriously considering these for mine since I prefer to keep a silver rim with the silver car...I'm not sure I'd like a gunmetal rim...although I'd like to see one on the car...

:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts