Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What cars can the Mazdaspeed 6 share wheels with? I know the Stock RX-8 rims fit, and I know the S2K guys have some rims that fit, if they are not staggered. What other cars share the same offset, bolt pattern and hub requirements?
If this is covered in another post, please let me know so I can visit that post. I did not find anything in my searches of this site.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I'm gonna throw this in the wheels forum.... but SE-R wheels have been discussed but the hub bore would need to be expanded.... and personally I have looked into the Acura TL 17x8's....

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gonna throw this in the wheels forum.... but SE-R wheels have been discussed but the hub bore would need to be expanded.... and personally I have looked into the Acura TL 17x8's....
[/b]
I had not even thought of the TL. I will have to look into wheels for that too. Thanks for putting this post where it belongs.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Yeah they are a 17x8 +45 (needs a fender roll)... but a 64.1 Hub bore.. most wheel shops can machine out the other 3mm...

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Yeah they are a 17x8 +45 (needs a fender roll)... but a 64.1 Hub bore.. most wheel shops can machine out the other 3mm...
[/b]
I tried to find someone to do that when I was having fitment issues with my ALT's, and I coudn't find anyone that would do it. Seems simple enough but I think most places with the equipment won't take the risk.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the 05-07 Subaru STi has what the MS6 will need. 05-07 factory STi has a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, center bore of 73.1 and offset of 50-52. Need to check the boards for aftermarket rims from that year tool

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks like the 05-07 Subaru STi has what the MS6 will need. 05-07 factory STi has a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, center bore of 73.1 and offset of 50-52. Need to check the boards for aftermarket rims from that year tool
Thanks,
Jason
[/b]
All of these numbers are killing me.. I suck at this. :irate:

So,
I have a set of wheels with the following

Bolt pattern 5x108

Size : 17x7

Offset : 40mm

225/45/17 winter tires.

Will this fit? I dont want to modify the fender and "roll" etc... Just pop them on when it snows..

T

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
All of these numbers are killing me.. I suck at this. :irate:

So,
I have a set of wheels with the following

Bolt pattern 5x108

Size : 17x7

Offset : 40mm
225/45/17 winter tires.
Will this fit? I dont want to modify the fender and "roll" etc... Just pop them on when it snows..

T
[/b]
5x108 bolt pattern? That's a new one. If that's the case, it won't fit for that reason alone. Ours is a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Plus, 40mm wheels will rub with 225/45 tires. If you don't want to roll the fenders, you're SOL on that count, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts